Thread: Holy Pally help

Holy Pally help

Ok so I've been playing this Holy pally for around 3 weeks. I'm not sure I "get it" when it comes to choosing gear.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Cedricbixler

I have the 4 piece Conquest but I broke it up for the haste pieces I've been getting.

Few Questions.

Haste is important, But is it right to not use the Set pieces?
    I've been told my mana pool is low for spamming Holy Light. Any suggestions to fix that?
    I don't get where to Judge Mp5. Some people say its great others say its a waste?
    -- i had a Holy Priest yell at me for winning Solace of the fallen saying that Mp5 is a complete waste for Holy Paladins.

any help would be great thanks.

Re: Holy Pally help

Quote Originally Posted by Crusemissile
    Ok so I've been playing this Holy pally for around 3 weeks. I'm not sure I "get it" when it comes to choosing gear.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Cedricbixler

I have the 4 piece Conquest but I broke it up for the haste pieces I've been getting.

Few Questions.

Haste is important, But is it right to not use the Set pieces?
    I've been told my mana pool is low for spamming Holy Light. Any suggestions to fix that?
    I don't get where to Judge Mp5. Some people say its great others say its a waste?
    -- i had a Holy Priest yell at me for winning Solace of the fallen saying that Mp5 is a complete waste for Holy Paladins.

any help would be great thanks.
    You know we have a rating thread for these sorta things...but whatever.
    1)That Priest is a complete idiot.Gratz on solace.
    2)You have too much crit/mp5 gear. Haste/mp5>crit/haste>crit/mp5 in that order. You definitely need more haste. Not even at the GCD cap.
    3)Mp5 is an OK stat, its better than crit for regen, so take it.
    I guess I'm back? Sighhhh....