Tankadin help please, just started gearing and some Q's

Heya,

(Armory: Machadiel The Sha'Tar EU) (Cant reach armory on work)
    I have been gearing my tank since last sunday and so far he has been coming along quite nicely. But what I wanted to know is what gear I should focus on at the moment?
    So far I've been running normal instances with the odd heroic thrown in and so far I have been getting compliments and people saying I should keep this tanking up.

But the main question:

What should my next badge item be?

Im thinking of the tier head (same tier as shoulders I have 9, iirc)
    Or a replacement for my dps ring, or green ring.
    Also, how can I best replace my belt? I saw the fallen knight blue belt on the AH, but if I calculated correctly it lets me drop below the 535 treshold.

And last question, what is a good "rotation" as in, what spells have a higher threat modifier so should be used as often as possible?

Re: Tankadin help please, just started gearing and some Q's

update:

still looking for Trinket, belt and ring items.

10+ Year Old Account

You have a very good tankadin rotation in the Paladin 96969 guide. Works always. Maybe not always because u might get silenced and only one spell works when you are silenced.

On the gear. I recommend upgrading the belt first because... well... it sucks, big time. Also, one of your rings is for DPS. The way i upgraded my tankadin, i bought her Verdigris Chain Belt just by running random heroics daily. As for 1 trinket, 1 ring, hands, chest and legs you can buy everything with farming enough Emblems of Triumph. Neck and belt can also be bought the same way, but you'd have to turn them into Emblems of Conquest and buy the ilvl 226 items.
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

I started to tank heroics with 20k HP + 435 defence, the group will hate you but when you get through it with ease they will be suprised, just buy whatever with your emblems. It doesn't really matter about priority since you get geared fast with heroics as a tank.

Get list:

When you have 60 frost emblems get Verdigris Chain Belt.

With the emblems you get as usual get:

Helmet of Honorbound
    Enduring shoulders/T9 shoulders, depends if you want (4) bonus
    T9 gloves, legs, chest
    Do valentines event boss for the tanking necklace - very easy boss so you don't have to worry about if your undergered
    Bracers of the herald/emblem ones, be warned it's 60 emblems for some minor upgrade bracers so it's up to you
    get emblem belt, stoneguard or some shit unless you get verdigris before it
    get tank boots from ToC HC
    for trinkets i suggest getting essence of glossamer and running normal toc for the black heart both got 100 stam + so these are awesome
    you could also get the badge trinket for physical fights but as people judge you by health, just get the stam ones
    and finally for rings get the ring from toc HC and the clutch of fortication from emblems - this is an awesome ring

theres also the chance if your rich to buy some BoE tank items, but I wouldn't it's a rip off

hope that helped

Oh dear, this is one of those "everything must go" type cases. You need to start running heroics and replace all that crap with badge gear.

First off, your gear can use a bunch of reworking. You can hammer out a pretty nice tanking set just by running heroics for badge gear. A starting pre-raid set up can look something like this (taken from my guide). Your exact badge purchases don't need to be the same, but get into those heroics and start taking advantage of that badge gear.

Your talents and glyphs look good.

Your professions deserve some work. At the very least, pick up something to compliment mining (your best option is JC here, but BS or engi are acceptable). Herbing is pretty weak and you're not that far along anyway.

I would say, make sure you've got all your stuff enchanted, but it's easier to just replace it with stuff worth using first, then enchant it.

Follow the above suggestions, and your health will pick up to around 40k, your avoidance will go up to more preferencial levels, and you'll be def capped for raiding.