Thread: Enhance 4 set

Enhance 4 set

Forgive me if this has already been answered, but i have looked around and cant find any info on the Enhance t10 4set CD. I just picked it up and have tested a bit on a dummy. Is there any info out there on this that i missed? or has anyone done some testing. It seems to me that it has a very low uptime. If there is already a thread pls link and and u can lock this one.

Deleted

Re: Enhance 4 set

Why do you think it has a CD?

LOL - here we go again

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

A Cooldown on a proc on a random proc.

...That would be horrible.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Deleted

@Baabinator.

Why would that be horrible? Most non-clickable trinkets like Pyrite Infuser & Whispering Fanged Skull works like this. They have a chance on proc'ing the buff, most commonly around 10% or 20%, but they all have an internal cooldown.

OT:

There's no cooldown on the Enhancement T10 4P bonus.

Ah ok i just thought it would proc a little more is all. I did a little testing on the dummy and it seemed to go of a bit over once per minute. So i thought it may have a interal cd on it or w/e u call it like some trinkets do. I did search around for answers and all i could find was ppl speculating if it would be good or if it had some sort of cd. That is all.

Why did you think it would proc more? It clearly states "15% to proc every time you reach 5 charges"

Its so funny though how you're all disappointed now when you've gotten your 4 set instead of the trinket like we told you. Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Zaijin
    @Baabinator.

Why would that be horrible? Most non-clickable trinkets like Pyrite Infuser & Whispering Fanged Skull works like this.
    The 4set bonus is a proc of a proc. Double random. Most trinkets have a fairly high proc rate, so the only thing keeping them from not being up is the ICD.

Quote Originally Posted by LyskaWF
    The 4set bonus is a proc of a proc. Double random. Most trinkets have a fairly high proc rate, so the only thing keeping them from not being up is the ICD.
    Good point i supose. No harm in being sure. Thanks for the replys.

My sims show a 22% uptime from the 4 pc proc

Hmmm thats alot better then i thought. I didnt do alot of testing, but my uptime was far from 22% maybe i got a little unlucky. I'll have to mess around with it a bit more

Deleted

Do a bit of simple maths. eg: If your typical time between 5 stacks is say 7.5 seconds then once every 7.5 seconds you have a 15% chance of getting the buff. So in a 7 min fight you have 7*60/7.5 = 56 chances of getting the proc.

56 * 15% * 10 seconds = 84 seconds uptime on average in a 7 min = 420 sec fight. Which is 84/420 = 20% uptime.

Simples.

<insert random Meerkat image here> (UK residents will understand).

Generically that is 15%*10sec/average time to 5 stacks. So if you are seeing 22% uptime you have .15*10/.22 = 6.818 seconds on average between 5 stacks of MW.

If your rate is a lot lower than 20% it suggests your time to stack 5 MW is high which probably means your hit rating is too low eg: only just barely spell hit capped and requiring the extra 3% from boomkin/shadow priest.