Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Altoholic, Blue posts, For The Horde Wallpaper

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis
    The point of this addon was..

... completely lost on you it seems.

wow i like altoholic , didn't know there was a addon like this.

Reputations: a list of all the reputations of the current realm's characters. You can see at a glance if all your alts are at least honored with Honor Hold if you want to get the new 2.4 blue PVP set. Suggestions on how to grind reputations will be available soon.
    I chuckled. This is a pretty solid addon, btw.

Altoholic is a good addon, and I have used it before. However, I would encourage anyone who likes it to check out Armory - I like the interface a little more, as it mimics the character pane as it appears in game.

Omg nice play time on your rogue ;D 3 days 13 hours and 37 minutes, pretty much sums up just how leet you are :P

This addon is great. It sure beats going throgh every rying to find my eternals. Plus knowing the rest xp on low level alts is helpful. The one issue I have is that the interface feels clunky, just a little bit though. Not enough for me to not recommend this to everyone with more than 2 or 3 alts. Again, great addon.

10+ Year Old Account

just wanted to say ive been using altoholic for months now and its been a life saver.

however, the worst part about it is it has a horrible profession search.
    truly horrible.

for example. for enchanting the drop down lists 'enchanting' 'created' etc to sort. which is a horrible way to try to find a listing for say all wrist enchants.

one would think the drop down to sort would be identical as it would be in the actual profession window. which is odd because JC does have the correct sort options in its drop down in altoholic.
    'Let no man deceive himself. If any one among you seem to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.'
    Translation: you are a fool.

I'm not sure how I ever got along without Altoholic. I used to bounce around off and online and people thought I was being hacked. Now I just open the addon and see what its my inventory or what quests I have, etc.

Well, i'm glad that he named the greatest class in god's green earth after the upcoming expansion.

Also, Thanks for this. I had no idea such an add-on was even available, and im the kind of person that logs on all characters just to find one precious item. This will save me a colossal amount of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

I've used Altoholic for ages and loved it.

It came in really handy when I was hacked actually, I had a complete list of all my character inventories based on when I last logged out...though it does lack an export feature, had to go digging around in DataStore_Containers.lua for awhile, but the info is there if you need it.
    Though I realised later that rather than staring at .lua code for ages, it would've been better to install Altoholic on a friends machine, copy that .lua file over, then ask them to log in long enough for you to copy the info out.

Eh, anyway, but it *is* fantastic!

The one addon I can't login without!
    I've been using altoholic for over a year now, it hands down beats any other similar addon I've tried.
    Darkness is the absence of imagination.
    ~Lockh33d

I'm downloading Altaholic to try it out right now. It's not nearly as robust, but worth noting that you can get a lot of this functionality with a combination of ArkInventory and Ara_Broker_Tradeskills with, I imagine, a lot less memory overhead.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Been using altoholic for some time now.
    Love it!

15+ Year Old Account

omg an emblem tracking thingy!!!! awesome stuff!
    80 80 80 80 80 80 80 80 80 85

If you are running on a...rather old system, will Altoholic be too much to handle or is it pretty lightweight?
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft
    If you are running on a...rather old system, will Altoholic be too much to handle or is it pretty lightweight?
    Not exactly sure how old is old too you, but my system is over 5 years old and I run it with no problems.
    Darkness is the absence of imagination.
    ~Lockh33d

love your addon reviews :P

new addon. i might get it