Thread: TAJ question

TAJ question

well in rawr TAJ is showing to be less of a dps increase than normal deaths choice is (replacing DMC:G) I was just wondering if I put the values of TAJ in right in rawr:
    Trigger: Melee Hit
    Duration: 0
    Cooldown: 0
    Chance: 100% Stacks: 8
    Listed under the Equipment effects category: % Weapon Swing 0.5

can someone tell me why TAJ is showing less dps increase than regular deaths choice?
    Here is my armory:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...orn&cn=Butosai
    thanks
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Deleted

Re: TAJ question

as far as i know its 1 of the best ret paly trinkets , mostly cos it procs from most of our spells , think it also scales with seal dmg but im not sure

i know its suppose to be our BIS trinet but I dont know why it is showing deaths choice to be more dps than TAJ only thing I can think of is to switch my gear around to actually need the hit rating then it would jump ahead of it? I dont know. I just thought it was by far better that deaths choice.
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

it is one of the best.

stacking up by seal proccs and melee proccs. which means that also judgement, cs and ds are able to add a stack.

also the "8-proccs" can proc´s a seal.

great trinket.

Because you need to download an item cache with the proper TAJ modeling or model it yourself.

http://elitistjerks.com/attachments/.../itemcache.zip

Quote Originally Posted by Mahi
    It needs to be Physical Hit, not Melee Hit. That's why it's screwing up
    Nah, it's just modeled completely wrong. Seal procs caused by MA are what makes this trinket so awesome.
    And Christ said to his disciples, "I shall grant you eternal Salvation!"
    The disciples fell to their knees and replied, "Give us kings n00b!".