Deleted

2k+ 3v3 Elemental Shammy Videos

Hey shammies been playing 3v3 quite alot recently with arms warrior + holy paladin.
    Went quite well

Hey couple of videos here:

first one is a single match vs Retadin, Arms warrior and disc priest.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0vyCl56F1g

second one is a compilation of a few shorter matches where we blew up a target fast.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6CEEN0HJPA

hope you like.
    yeah i do backpedal sometimes

subscribe to my youtube for more
    http://www.youtube.com/hybridpanda

Thanks for your time shammies
    May your enemies be lost in a forest of totems

10+ Year Old Account

Re: 2k+ 3v3 Elemental Shammy Videos

always a fan of pandamonium productions ^.^ just started doing arenas for the first time this season, hopefully this helps me out

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by shamanz
    I checked the second video, opponents were bad but the quality was godly really, and yes, backpeddeling fails(It takes you three times longer to reposition, and while backpeddeling your fingers cant use abilities)
    heh, well i agree that when you are needing to move out of something or kiting i would never backpedal because ofc you cant do crap all.

and with the abilities and stuff, when im moving i can still cast totems / instants and if you mean becasue my fingers arent able to press the buttons? i use a razer naga that has a 12 button pad on the left side.

Glad you liked the quality anyway :P all my videos are in that quality feel free to browse them

10+ Year Old Account

what did you use to capture this? and was it free

Thinking about soon going ele for 3s and 5s, haven't had time so far this season.

Always nice to watch your videos. :-)

Have you considered making a video with hints to playing arena as ele? (yeah I know it's "just" to nuke stuff up, but anyways might be you had a few good advice as well). :-)

Cheers

Battlemaster Krystala || Flashbomba || Blitzerman
    Credit to Geekissexy for the awesome signature!

Doing some ele 3s and 2s myself, gotten to 1800 in 2s now with a pvp combat rogue(shield and weapon yay )

Going 3s with the rogue and a disc priest, and we're doing ok.

Just a question, i couldnt help but notice that you use Searing Totem quite often, does this really benefit you more than the ToW? You loose some SP, the healer looses some SP, you gain a totem that hits a random target(i think) and is more likely to break a CC than to do something useful...

As for what he used to capture this. I'm guessing he used Fraps, which isn't free, the legal way, but you can easily get one for free, if you know what i mean.
    Don't Fwoosh me.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiaz89
    Doing some ele 3s and 2s myself, gotten to 1800 in 2s now with a pvp combat rogue(shield and weapon yay )
    I've been away from arena and wow some time - I thought you could only get weapons/shield from getting 1800+ in 3s and 5s? Have they changed it back to also work for 2s?

you can get the 1800 rating weapon from 2s 3s and 5s. But if you want the 2200 rating weapon you gotta do 3s or 5s yeah.
    Don't Fwoosh me.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiaz89
    you can get the 1800 rating weapon from 2s 3s and 5s. But if you want the 2200 rating weapon you gotta do 3s or 5s yeah.
    Cheers thanks a lot :-)