Thread: Disc Priest

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Disc Priest

People may think Im crazy but I wear the T10 Shadow Priest shoulders and the rest is emblem gear and obviously drops :P

Quote Originally Posted by Leuqar
    People may think Im crazy but I wear the T10 Shadow Priest shoulders and the rest is emblem gear and obviously drops :P
    Nah, that sounds about right.

Quote Originally Posted by unbraikable1998
    Question #1
    I am currently using Solace (ilevel 245) + Silver of Pure Ice (ilevel 251). I plan on getting the Althor's Abacus (to replace my Pure Ice) soon, what trinket should I pair my Althor's Abacus with? I might be able to get Heroic Solace but there is a lot of competition for it. Is it worth it to purchase the Lunar badge trinket?

Question #2
    Should I get 4 piece healing T10 or pick up shadow t10 shoulders and Meteor Chaser's badge robe while keeping 2 piece healing T10? If I pick up shadow shoulders + badge robe I will be way over 11% haste, meaning my flash heals are quicker than the GCD when combined with Borrowed Time. I like flash heal play style better but if I choose to start using greater heal isn't the 2 piece healing t10 bonus completely useless? I know spirit is not as good for Disc as it is for Holy but if I'm already above 11% haste is spirit better than haste for flash heal playstyle?

Question #3
    I have the togc10 ilevel 258 cloak with haste + crit should I replace it with the ilevel 264 badge mp5 + crit cloak even though I gain less sp and crit?
    1) Leave the Pure Ice, the Abacus sucks
    2) ABSOLUTELY NOT. 4P sucks for healing, you could just want the 2P but to me it sucks even more.
    3) No. Go for Emblem gloves/chest/waist before replacing a 258 with a 264.