Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Muradin's Spyglass

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Yeah, i was thinking NMIC was one of the best and was about to dispute it being that low on the list. I kinda forgot about it once i respecced Affliction, and then thought i should go pick it up when i did remember. It's kinda the item you get towards the end of every expansion that's better than raiding counterparts despite being lower ilvl, and easily obtained.

I'm wondering exactly how Egg of Mortal Essence came out better than NMIC, And Abyssal Rune. I mean for one, NMIC has 111 spell power and the insane crit use effect, whereas Egg has 98 SP and 505 Haste.... for Heals (and i do recall it being fixed for locks early in Wrath).
    NMIC EASILY OBTAINED!?!?!?! I have been through H PoS 16 straight runs in a row, and I have yet to see it drop!

If anyone needs me, I'll be in the angry dome.

Quote Originally Posted by Sedryn
    NMIC EASILY OBTAINED!?!?!?! I have been through H PoS 16 straight runs in a row, and I have yet to see it drop!

If anyone needs me, I'll be in the angry dome.
    41 runs here. not joking (check haxwell on eu-nera'thor)
    EU-Eredar - Refuge - Hxhxhrra

Quote Originally Posted by Gerian
    NMIC is BiS on fights where you can maintain the rolling corruption, Phylactery is only slightly behind it on fights where you cant.
    Wanted to confirm semantics... Phylactery is actually significantly ahead of NMIC on fights where you cannot roll corruption. Your sentence sort of sounds like Phylactery is still worse than NMIC on non-rolling fights =) But I assume we all know what you meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Accolade
    Wanted to confirm semantics... Phylactery is actually significantly ahead of NMIC on fights where you cannot roll corruption. Your sentence sort of sounds like Phylactery is still worse than NMIC on non-rolling fights =) But I assume we all know what you meant.
    Meant to say Phylactery on non-rolling fights is only slightly below NMIC's performance on rolling fights. Editing for clarity.

Quote Originally Posted by haxwell
    41 runs here. not joking (check haxwell on eu-nera'thor)
    Posts like this make me extremely happy that I have an insane amount of luck with trinkets. I got NMIC my first time in PoS. I got reign of the unliving with our guilds first kill of anub in ToC. I got Abyssal rune my first time in ToC, and DFO the second time it dropped in ICC. But if it makes you feel better, I've watched spyglass drop on every single run when I'm on my healer, but it hasn't dropped once for my lock. I'm not exaggerating either, it's literally dropped every single week on my healer since ICC came out.

I guess it's blizzards way of making up for not getting *any* decent trinkets during BC.

/dons a flamesuit

Anyone know when they are planning on buffing the Icecrown Citadel (25 man) [Phylactery of the Nameless Lich]
    I tried it on the ptr and still has the crappy cooldown. I have seen nothing on it since the one bluepost saying that its a little behind par....

15+ Year Old Account

Heads up for ppl, NMIC is indeed as mentioned a killer for affliction but make sure to get another trinket as well. In normalmode there are fights where its pointsless like Princes among others but NMIC friendly fights in normalmode like Marro etc will turn rather unfriendly in heroic so make sure you got a decent option for NMIC once you go heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by dredloxx
    Anyone know when they are planning on buffing the Icecrown Citadel (25 man) [Phylactery of the Nameless Lich]
    I tried it on the ptr and still has the crappy cooldown. I have seen nothing on it since the one bluepost saying that its a little behind par....
    Most likely this patch, remember this is the first PTR out of many for 3.3.3.3.3..3.3.3.3.3.3.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.