Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: World First Glory of the Icecrown Raider (10) by Exorsus

Quote Originally Posted by The Core
    I find the fanboys that call people envious or jealous to be the most fun. It's so deliciously silly I won't even start with it. Nice try though.
    Hint: read the whole post and not just the part where I bash the hater. If you still don't get it - I edited the text find the solution why your post is pretty stupid yourself.
    Only because I say you opinion is stupid, doesn't mean I think others are better. You know you ALL get to involved over this whole thing. LET IT F'ING DIE! It's annoying -.- Nobody cares if you like or hate some guild. Really.

and I'm right. I don't talk shit about Ensidia and this makes me a fanboy. I'm pretty good, heh?
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Поздравляю Экзорсус!!!!
    Grats Exorsus!!!

Go Russia!

By the way, it really funny. Blizz opened a new russian realm Ревущий Фьорд a couple of weeks ago, a lot of good guilds transferred to it, and it became #1 world realm in a blink :Р

10+ Year Old Account

Gratz to both of the guilds.

Nice work.
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

grats to them.

also a clever move to focus on the 10man because the top 10 guilds focus on 25. WF are also about planning and setting the right focus for your guild. so, well played.
    Who needs gameplay when you have ACHIEVEMENTS? Don't worry about beating levels, finding ways to kill enemies, or beating the final boss... there are none. Focus solely on your ultimate destiny... doing random tasks that have nothing to do with anything. Metagame yourself with ease! Self-satisfaction never felt so... artificial!

Quote Originally Posted by anmax09
    Поздравляю Экзорсус!!!!
    Grats Exorsus!!!

Go Russia!

By the way, it really funny. Blizz opened a new russian realm Ревущий Фьорд a couple of weeks ago, a lot of good guilds transferred to it, and it became #1 world realm in a blink :Р
    I was wondering how the fuck a realm called "Howling Fjord" got a world first. (Blizz always names the new realms something topical, so you can tell all the awful realms here in the US because they're named things like "Netherstorm," "The Scryers," "Grizzly Hills," etc.... All the good realms have been around since Vanilla and aren't named after zones/factions in TBC/Wrath.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

Quote Originally Posted by stupid11
    I was wondering how the fuck a realm called "Howling Fjord" got a world first. (Blizz always names the new realms something topical, so you can tell all the awful realms here in the US because they're named things like "Netherstorm," "The Scryers," "Grizzly Hills," etc.... All the good realms have been around since Vanilla and aren't named after zones/factions in TBC/Wrath.
    I dunno, maybe they migrated, but I don't think so, what a crazy thing.

Deleted

Really nicely done by Russians, gratz to their new drakes. Also... what was that... Oh yea, EU rules :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Zagnaphein
    Fanboy appeared!
    You seem to have quite an ensidia obsession there, zagnaphein.

Some posts from your posthistory;
    "Everyone has the right to critise whenever they want and again what's with u? Are you an Ensidia member or just a fanboy?"
    "And to all Ensida fanboys if u tell us to improve our PVE"
    "I just hate the promotion Ensidia get"
    "So since ensidia fail worldwide we will now promote them as EU first?"
    "It suck's to be Ensidia fanboy now that they fail eh?...Poow boy..."
    "Down the post they got banned for 3 days! woohoo!!!!"

And then my favourite;
    "It feels nice to see the qqing fanboys do or the nerdrage haters do...(happy i aint participate on this war for now)"

You don't participate in the nerdrage hating? You're the perfect example of it imho.

heard of them a couple of times and i am damn glad For them :P rlly hope they can show off more . Big gz !

Disgusting how they give Frostwyrms for such a easy acomplishment. Its a slap in the face for all gladiators who worked hard for their mounts, while a bunch of backpedeling clickers go and get the same mounts with not even 1/20th of the effort.

Big gratz to them!! Gief frostwyrm!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Naraga
    Disgusting how they give Frostwyrms for such a easy acomplishment. Its a slap in the face for all gladiators who worked hard for their mounts, while a bunch of backpedeling clickers go and get the same mounts with not even 1/20th of the effort.
    I bet you can't get the mount that those backpedeling clickers have

Quote Originally Posted by Maven
    I bet you can't get the mount that those backpedeling clickers have
    Everyone who can make a bot that reacts to the scripts in bossfights could go and instal it and then go afk while their bot raid goes get the mounts for them. Easymode pve is easymode.

Everyone who can make a bot that reacts to the scripts in bossfights could go and instal it and then go afk while their bot raid goes get the mounts for them. Easymode pve is easymode.
    You mean like druids in s4? Easymode pvp is easymode.

you know if you feed a troll he will feel great, so dont.
    Who needs gameplay when you have ACHIEVEMENTS? Don't worry about beating levels, finding ways to kill enemies, or beating the final boss... there are none. Focus solely on your ultimate destiny... doing random tasks that have nothing to do with anything. Metagame yourself with ease! Self-satisfaction never felt so... artificial!

Deleted

Any other cliched statements you want to fit into your post.

I'm sure you could have fit a "too the ground" in there.

PvP isn't hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrila
    You mean like druids in s4? Easymode pvp is easymode.
    They still wouldn't be able to get a armored nether drake while using a bot, you can get the same mounts from pve using a bot. Thats what makes the difference.

Hey guys,
    I was just checking their DPS logs, and someone was using saronite bombs,
    SO!
    Grats on 72 hour ban and removal of achievements/loots!

They still wouldn't be able to get a armored nether drake while using a bot, you can get the same mounts from pve using a bot. Thats what makes the difference.
    What do you mean? That's how I got mine.

PvP Bot Script:

If (ArenaCombat == TRUE) {
    if (HealerAlive == TRUE) {
    if (CooldownsAvailable == TRUE) {
    PressCooldownMacro();
    ZergHealer();
    } else {
    HideBehindPillar();
    }
    } else {
    KillPlayer();