Poll: Do you want it here or gone?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Removing loot color coding.

They should remove Item levels and ban gearscore.
    MAL'GANIS HORDE!
    85 Troll ELE Shaman/81 Troll SRV Hunter

Color coding helps imo

Quote Originally Posted by Rulli
    They should remove Item levels and ban gearscore.
    ^this

Instead of writing the words "Herioc" on a piece of gear....

Herioc gear should be Yellow.

Gray > Green > Blue > Purple > Yellow > Orange

You see why it's not epic...but godly. right?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by sa7an
    lol no the color of the item has nothing to do with why i dont like the current system of heroic badges=insta t9

10+ Year Old Account

Gear stuff is actually a HUGE joke right now. Everyone is looking a gearscore and all that stuff... I mean, ok, everyone can now get purples. This wasn't enough tho, some people had to QQ for Gearscore. I want blibli to abolish gearscore, not gear colors. I won't run VoA with someone who still wear greens and blues
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

grey= vendor it
    green= use it while leveling or disenchant
    blue= gives a stat boost while leveling, earned mostly be doing more difficult quests, used for heroic
    epic= tier/raid/pvp items, used for high endgame
    orange= legendary item
    beige= heirloom

makes sense so far, the colour indicate what the item will be used for.
    Every purple item is used for one purpose only: endgame progression, be it pvp or pve. if you got an item from ulduar 10 or TOGC or Badges.

BUT i'd really like to see a little difference between normal/heroic raid gear like with t7 mage set: ugly yellow was 10man but shiney purple was 25man.

dye the colour of the items from different progression tier a little bit different. Say orange shoulder from ToC10 are more yellowish if the items from ToGC10.

I guess the OP wants different colour there is no difference to see in the colour of the label itself wether the item is from naxx10 or icc25heroic, but to me the colours of the item names are pretty ok because they aren't supposed to indicate where you got the item from but what this item is supposed to be for. So if one wants to diffrientiate between progression tier: dye the equipment differently.

@frequency: AHAHAHAHHAHAA

10+ Year Old Account

Don't take away colors, add more. I want a new shade of color for every 100 item levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Naivedo
    Don't take away colors, add more. I want a new shade of color for every 100 item levels.
    No way. EVERY itemlevel should have it's own color. There's an entire color spectrum out there, and Blizz is only being lazy by using a handful of the colors!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".
    You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".
    Sometimes, I just can't even:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    It's just an assertion, so it's neither logical nor illogical.

oh please not....LFM Shaman ICC10, no opaque/indigo/beige items, atleast 1 pinkrown item......

oooooh look my first turquoise item.....

as i mentiond in my earlier post: item colour are there to show their purpose and not diffrentiate them from different tiers/level.