Leveling+enchanting

hey im leveling my Shaman and im gonna be enchanter+Alchemist, my alchemist part is covered but im curious is enchanting easy to level while i level my shaman?

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games

Re: Leveling+enchanting

Be prepared to spend lot of money on it.

run a load of dungeons as you level and you should find you get a nice collection of enchanting mats as you progress though the levels that way.

that would be great combi for shaman.. but to warn you, you will spend lots of gold.
    Make your gaming experience a lot better!
    wow strategy guide

It can be done, but as people have said, it can get expensive. One of the nice things about having enchanting while levelling is that all those quest greens that you'd otherwise just vendor build up into fairly nice stacks of mats.

thats good to hear, money really isnt a big issue with me i got a miner at 80 with epic flying takes me like 10 min to get 100g or so

Make sure you do a lot of quests between 58-68/70 in outland and try to Disenchant all stuff. When you do that i can be a bit cheaper but you have to spend more money at it then at some other professions.

I see so don't just hope to northrend the second i hit 68?

Quote Originally Posted by Madmanward
    I see so don't just hope to northrend the second i hit 68?
    Well the BC enchanting mats are more expensive on my server than the WOTLK mats. So I think it would be better if you stuck around in Outland if you're in no hurry to level.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely