Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Re: US First H25 PP by Exodus ~ Congrats :D!

Quote Originally Posted by Shamtasticle
    Yes i know I'm late :P

10+ Year Old Account

I wonder if they kept a Holy Paladin with Righteous fury on, outside the room, so he bugged the oozes.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol
    I wonder if they kept a Holy Paladin with Righteous fury on, outside the room, so he bugged the oozes.
    How cute..

haha funny no not really

10+ Year Old Account

lol dickmode, but yes this is old news
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Great job Exodus.

I lol'd. And then i lol'd MORE when i read the 3 fanboys spitting on you just above my post. Thanks for this ^^

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Alianthos
    I lol'd. And then i lol'd MORE when i read the 3 fanboys spitting on you just above my post. Thanks for this ^^
    hmmm im pretty sure i didnt spit on his post but plz for all of us just go back to the ensidia.com and never come back kk thx :P
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Congrats!

What's this deal with Righteous Fury Pally outside the entrance?

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo
    hmmm im pretty sure i didnt spit on his post but plz for all of us just go back to the ensidia.com and never come back kk thx :P
    This is not an Exodus forum, it's open for anyone. That's exactly the treatment Ensidia would get, or do you think that no post in the first three pages would involve any of the following: "saronite bombs", "C'thun", "Lady vashj", "Kil'jaeden", "Hodir" or "exploit" if Ensida got Eu/world first LK HM? It's ridiculous, but that's how the mmo fan scene is.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaving
    Congrats!

thats how exodus bugged their world first yogg+0 kill. they got banned and that was basically the world war I of the "EU vs US guilds" battle

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bananengurke
    thats how exodus bugged their world first yogg+0 kill. they got banned and that was basically the world war I of the "EU vs US guilds" battle
    No.. im pretty sure that they had someone get MC in the mind room and that bugged the adds in P3

Quote Originally Posted by Hethor
    No.. im pretty sure that they had someone get MC in the mind room and that bugged the adds in P3
    They had a pala and a warlock that died in the braim room, that ssed during p3. The warlock lifetapped and the pala healed him with RF, which made the adds go for the pala that they couldn't reach.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaving
    Congrats!

when Ulduar was the top content in the game and yogg 0 keepers was the toughest boss fight with the gear available Exodus claimed to down him and then was caught using an exploit where their holy paly kept righteous fury on and stayed in a portal and they would all aggro to him but they couldnt get to him so all the adds would just stand still while everyone dpsed the boss. they were banned for 72 hours and got stripped of the achievement and the loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Gagdush
    This is not an Exodus forum, it's open for anyone. That's exactly the treatment Ensidia would get, or do you think that no post in the first three pages would involve any of the following: "saronite bombs", "C'thun", "Lady vashj", "Kil'jaeden", "Hodir" or "exploit" if Ensida got Eu/world first LK HM? It's ridiculous, but that's how the mmo fan scene is.
    thing is on this website everyone flamed the shit out of exodus after they were caught, if anyone backed them up it was an unnoticeable ammount. But the thing is when exodus got caught they admitted it and even posted a vid showing them doing it.
    On the other hand Ensidia just recently got caught exploiting the Lich King 25 encounter and when they got caught and banned they started flaming the shit out of blizzard and so did all their fan boys which many post on this website.
    And here is the kicker, when exodus got the yogg 0 kill ensidia knew right away how they did it because they knew of the exploit but said nothing. and what pisses me off more than anything is the fact that ensidia didnt fess up to the lich king 25 exploit nor did they post a vid (which could have backed up their defense). This is why i respect Exodus and hate Ensidia and all their fan boys, because exodus isnt a guild filled with a bunch of immature people that cant even fess up once they have been caught, and for which are notorious of exploiting many things and not getting banned for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo
    thing is on this website everyone flamed the shit out of exodus after they were caught, if anyone backed them up it was an unnoticeable ammount. But the thing is when exodus got caught they admitted it and even posted a vid showing them doing it.
    On the other hand Ensidia just recently got caught exploiting the Lich King 25 encounter and when they got caught and banned they started flaming the shit out of blizzard and so did all their fan boys which many post on this website.
    And here is the kicker, when exodus got the yogg 0 kill ensidia knew right away how they did it because they knew of the exploit but said nothing. and what pisses me off more than anything is the fact that ensidia didnt fess up to the lich king 25 exploit nor did they post a vid (which could have backed up their defense). This is why i respect Exodus and hate Ensidia and all their fan boys, because exodus isnt a guild filled with a bunch of immature people that cant even fess up once they have been caught, and for which are notorious of exploiting many things and not getting banned for it.
    Exodus claimed a legit wf, that they intentionally exploited which made it into a walk in tha park.

Ensidia claimed a wf on a bugged boss, and noone except for Ensida knows if was an explot or not. You belive that they exploited of course, but you can't prove that they did it on purpose. There is a reason for people not using fraps during important progress, it slows the computer, and with the limited tries system that could cause a lag that would ruin the entire week. But of course all haters flamed the shit out of them anyways. I can say that if I was banned like that, I would also react like Ensidia did.

The reason I do not respect Exodus at all is the opposite to what you said ("because exodus isnt a guild filled with a bunch of immature people"). Immature is exactly what I think they are, after the newspost after they got their ban, where they said that Nihilum/SK/Ensidia should have been banned for this and that, which basicly is flaming Blizzard, something you also said that they didn't do. But I still congratulate them when they get a legit US first.

Things look different on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean I guess... But one thing is for sure, comparing all the different forums that are neutral that I follow which has anthing to do with a(n) (e-)sport, the flaming on this forum is by far the worst.

Exodus claimed a legit wf, that they intentionally exploited which made it into a walk in tha park.

Ensidia claimed a wf on a bugged boss, and noone except for Ensida knows if was an explot or not. You belive that they exploited of course, but you can't prove that they did it on purpose. There is a reason for people not using fraps during important progress, it slows the computer, and with the limited tries system that could cause a lag that would ruin the entire week. But of course all haters flamed the shit out of them anyways. I can say that if I was banned like that, I would also react like Ensidia did.
    /rollseyes

Nobody on these forums is going to believe that there wasnt a single person in the Ensidia raid who wasnt running fraps. Every single ranked guild has at least a couple people running it when taking on firsts for vid proof.

Know what the difference between Exodus and Ensidia is? Both were caught cheating and only Exodus had the balls to admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexian
    /rollseyes

Nobody on these forums is going to believe that there wasnt a single person in the Ensidia raid who wasnt running fraps. Every single ranked guild has at least a couple people running it when taking on firsts for vid proof.

Know what the difference between Exodus and Ensidia is? Both were caught cheating and only Exodus had the balls to admit it.
    I am on theese forums. And even if they did, they are note required to show it to anyone. Ensidias style is usually not releasing videos fast anyway, so no need for the WF kill on fraps.

The difference is that Exodus did something that's clearly not part of what you usually do; having people dieing intentionally. Ensidia had a rogue using his normal rotation, but since you're a Exodus fanboy, it was clearly intentional. I bet you would accept the kill if it was Exodus, and all we get from this is that end bosses probably also will be tested on the PTR to avoid shit like this.

I am on theese forums. And even if they did, they are note required to show it to anyone. Ensidias style is usually not releasing videos fast anyway, so no need for the WF kill on fraps.

The difference is that Exodus did something that's clearly not part of what you usually do; having people dieing intentionally. Ensidia had a rogue using his normal rotation, but since you're a Exodus fanboy, it was clearly intentional. I bet you would accept the kill if it was Exodus, and all we get from this is that end bosses probably also will be tested on the PTR to avoid shit like this.
    All we got was one single parse from the supposed only rogue who was using saronite bombs. The said bombs were resetting the platform and yet Ensidia didnt find that odd (they already did the fight on 10man) nor did they think it made the encounter any easier (even Blizz said it trivialized it). Afterwards they threw a classy immature tantrum when accused of what they had done. Since then they have provided no vid proof as to what actually happened during the fight. Call me crazy, but even a 5 year old would say that is pretty damning.

And just fyi, I am not a fanboy of any guild. I like a healthy competition and have repeatedly supported Paragon in their efforts. However, when I see bullshit I am going to call it out and since pre-bc Ensidida (Nhilium) has been full of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexian
    All we got was one single parse from the supposed only rogue who was using saronite bombs. The said bombs were resetting the platform and yet Ensidia didnt find that odd (they already did the fight on 10man) nor did they think it made the encounter any easier (even Blizz said it trivialized it). Afterwards they threw a classy immature tantrum when accused of what they had done. Since then they have provided no vid proof as to what actually happened during the fight. Call me crazy, but even a 5 year old would say that is pretty damning.
    How were they supposed to know what caused it? Fights that ain't tested usually come with bugs (C'thun, Vahsj, Kael, KT, Algalon and so on). But only Ensidia knows exactly what happend, some GMs probably saw what happened but didn't hear the vent conversations. Rest of us just knows what Ensidia said, and that they got banned for the useage of saronite bombs.

If the bug had been a negative one, that they thought was something that was new for 25 player, should they have been given tries back since it affected them in a negative way? Now it helped them, so they got banned.

And just fyi, I am not a fanboy of any guild. I like a healthy competition and have repeatedly supported Paragon in their efforts. However, when I see bullshit I am going to call it out and since pre-bc Ensidida (Nhilium) has been full of it.
    Paragon ftw!

I used to follow Nihilum, I liked them. I don't feel the same for Ensidia, but I still think they're getting an unfair treatment.