Time to go hardcap armP?

Just got Deathbringer's will the other night, at about 860 armp, is it time to go towards hardcap?

Re: Time to go hardcap armP?

Quote Originally Posted by Daybomaybo
    Just got Deathbringer's will the other night, at about 860 armp, is it time to go towards hardcap?
    Yes

Also, http://www.femaledwarf.com/ is perfect for questions like this
    "One day I'm just gonna get off the bus and run into the woods and I'm never gonna
    come back, and when I come back, I'm gonna be the knife master."

Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan

Deleted

yes.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Daybomaybo heres my armory, any other suggestions?

With that gear you should definitely go for the ArP hardcap.

I would suggest you replace your T9 pieces with T10, seeing as you already have 2 sanctified pieces and no heroic T9, that would be an upgrade.
    And since you will get hit from the T10 gloves, replace your boots with the ICC crafted boots.
    "One day I'm just gonna get off the bus and run into the woods and I'm never gonna
    come back, and when I come back, I'm gonna be the knife master."

Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan

Just femaledwarfed it, doesnt show as an upgrade till at least 1300 pen

Deleted

Did u remember to swap from flask to arp elixir/food ? also, the banner of victory from toc5normal might be an idea to get closer to arp hardcap

Quote Originally Posted by Suntwat
    Did u remember to swap from flask to arp elixir/food ? also, the banner of victory from toc5normal might be an idea to get closer to arp hardcap
    Using banner to get 80 something ArP with a shitty proc cannot possibly be better then keeping Deaths Verdict / Choice or Whispering Fang Skull. (sp?)

Yeah dont use banner if you have a really high end trinket in addition to your DBW. If I get DBW and still dont get another good trinket (im using runestone/greatness now....) im gonna start gemming and slap in a banner of victory.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Looking at you'r gear ..the choice seems weird(the helm+glove combo for t9 for example, while the badge gloves+t9 pants would be a way better solution). But you're defenetly at the point, or near it where you can consider gemming for ArP.
    You got 17+1(nightmare tear) gem slots, so thats 340 ArP+42 from jc.
    Now change the pants to t9+ get the ilvl 264 gloves from badges. Thats a 83 Arp -26 ArP(the loss from pants) upgrade.
    So thats a total of 439 ArP upgrade, add food to it, its 480. That will bring you to a total of 1341 ArP, where you benefit from ArP more than Agi already. So yeah, my suggestion would be, go for it.

Sorry it took awhile to respond, havent been checking this topic lately, I will have access to the heroic deathwhisper leggings, and I am going 4 set t10 soon, so im not positive about buying the gloves, but adding in Heroic Stakethrower plus a few more heroic pieces does put me at around 1300 that I saw from using femaledwarf.