Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Tanking help needed (gear, gems and enchants)

Good afternoon, I am posting this from work so excuse my short post

I am currently returning from a 7 month break from Wow and have been slowly building back up my tank set with little to no knowladge of anything new since Patch 3.1 on the tank side of things.

I have been farming instances to get a decent set of gear (eventual goal is to get back into raiding 10 man ICC, maybe 25) however I am looking to get the best set of gear I can before I put myself forward for raids.

Here is my armoury link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...cn=Viperstings

As you can see it is a mix of some old Crappy Ilevel 200 gear, heroic stuff and emb gear.

I am farming PoS daily to try get the sword (not doing Halls currently due to the fact I detest the instance and am not like the kind of person that goes in to kill the first boss then leaves)

On top of that I am working towards the crafted Icecrown boots (2 Prim saronite so far, will have the rest in a week or two)

Aside from that I am looking for help, what do you think I need to do? be it gear wise (Only farming instances atm along with the weekly raid) Gem wise (4 of each gem in the bank waiting for use so can regem if needed) and Enchant wise.

Thank you very much for your time.

Platnex, Aka Viperstings
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Worgens for Alliance, Goblins for Horde.

I'll run naked in the streets of Paris and post the video on the front page if I'm wrong.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Tanking help needed (gear, gems and enchants)

Also forgot to mention, I have 11K gold to play around with, ideally would like to keep at least 2K but if not always easy to get more.

I'll run naked in the streets of Paris and post the video on the front page if I'm wrong.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

I have hear arguments for and vs stacking stam, for one I heard that as the nerf to Dodge is in ICC it is better but for others not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Platnex
    I have hear arguments for and vs stacking stam, for one I heard that as the nerf to Dodge is in ICC it is better but for others not so much.
    Don't listen to anyone saying you should stack Dodge for ICC. Go with Stamina all the way. It has been proved, time and time again, to be the best stat for pally tanks.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Thank you for the info, what about gear? is there anything I should strive to get aside from the weapon (embs or BOE wise)