View Poll Results: Who would win in a FAIR chess game, Sargaeras or Kil'Jaeden?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Sargaeras

68 73.91%
  • Kil'Jaeden

20 21.74%
  • Tie

4 4.35%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Sargaeras vs Kil'Jaeden

He has been shown to display the following powers:
    Cosmic knowledge.

Also we have to remember, even though Aman'Thul empowered Nozdormu with power (control) over time, probably all titans have control over it to some degree. So Sargeras would very likely just know the next turn Kil'jaeden is going to do. (It's not cheating, he just knows it.)
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

10+ Year Old Account

OP must admit that the goal of this thread was just to test how many would actually notice that it's about a chess game and not a death match. I don't believe you made a serious thread about who of these characters would win a game of chess. :P

But since Medivh's poor chess skills may have been taught by Sargeras, we can guess he might suck big time at board games. Kil'jaeden doesn't even have to play good to win!

Quote Originally Posted by Wries
    OP must admit that the goal of this thread was just to test how many would actually notice that it's about a chess game and not a death match. I don't believe you made a serious thread about who of these characters would win a game of chess. :P

Yes. It partially was just a dumb test. On another side , i really wanted to see what people think who would win.... so far only like 30% have really seen that it's a CHESS game.

Deleted

Are u serious...?

Kil' jaeden would win! He lured Kael to another set back.
    Sargeras thinks "a this is easy like eating pie, because I AM EVIL!!!one!11"
    But hey dreadlords twisted his mind, Kil choose the way of more power so tadaaa Kil is far more smarter^^

No where in the OP does it say it's a chess game, it says it on the poll AND I CANTZ READ QQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Easyplay
    I have an idea for a new ability that Warlock could get in Cataclysm.

Upgrade/change Banish
    As you cast Banish on your enemy, the enemy will be bansihed to Twisting Nether where he/she would burn for eternity (just for few seconds).

15+ Year Old Account

There is a reason Kil'jaeden is a minion under Sargaeras.

Just sayin'