Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: [Spoiler] I know the old god, its not that hard guys

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann
    They have infested Azeroth somehow, it's quite possible they're not only bound to Azeroth.

Plus, remember that Prophet dude in Arcatraz? He said "We span the universe, countless as the stars," as one of his quotes, and he was obviously a servant of the Old Gods.
    Completely forgot about that, thanks.

So If the Burning Legion had not existed, then the Old Gods would hold the "All powerful scheming bad guy" title. At this point it's a competition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

....So...

What you're saying is "ther's 2 Old Gods pretty similar to Lovercraft's ones, I'm just gonna grab one of his other deity and claim it'll be in WoW, zomg so easy guys wake up".

1) Naga ain't created by ANYONE. They're a Mutation.
    2) Although she ain't a goddess, she's considered so, their divinity is Azshara.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Izenhart
    ....So...

What you're saying is "ther's 2 Old Gods pretty similar to Lovercraft's ones, I'm just gonna grab one of his other deity and claim it'll be in WoW, zomg so easy guys wake up".

1) Naga ain't created by ANYONE. They're a Mutation.
    2) Their divinity is Azshara.
    It's also known there is at least one Old God beneath the Maelstrom that transformed them into their current form.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann
    It's also known there is at least one Old God beneath the Maelstrom that transformed them into their current form.
    That's just Aquaman, nothing special about him

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina
    That's just Aquaman, nothing special about him
    That's what they said about Lavaman, and now he's the Lich King! Therefore, all elementalmen has to be something.