Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...

Re: Frost Lotus Droprate, Incoming PTR Patch

In the time it takes me to get into the daily heroic, I can do flying around WG and get about 2/3, organized and efficient.
    "Marking targets, coordinating CC, and *most importantly*, pulling responsibly so that 9 elites didn't rush us and wipe the party. I'm sorry, but those skills, entirely missing now in WotLK, are the real signs of skill and ability to tank effectively."

Quote Originally Posted by RevvRevv
    Just as i make 100 Endless Rage flasks, niceeeeee
    lmao fail less

nice! cheaper flasks

Good for me as i make most of my realms cheap flasks so will decrease my costs!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leftineus
    Um folks ..... It says the drop rate will be increased 50%... that
    means if the current drop rate is say 3%... it will now be 4.5%

I highly doubt they meant a 50% drop rate, as everyone seems to be reading it.
    Isnt this what they did in BC though? A few months before beta for Wrath they increased the Fel Lotus drop rate 50%. After that people were getting almost 1 Fel lotus every other herb they stopped at. ;x
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Ok but for some strange reason the mention of the Frost Lotus drop rate was removed from the original post?

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...23843880&sid=1

Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by Nereides
    lotus is not rare, there are just too much AH reseller, who buy stacks of lotus and make flasks for profit ... there aren't much ppl farming herbs, when i'm gathering 2hours a week, i have enough for 2 weeks flasks and 2k worth flasks for AH profit
    Yeah but with people flasking for raiding 3-4 times a week for icc in raiding guilds there is a huge demand compared to toc tier.

25 raidersx3 hours= 75 flasks=37 frost lotus which at the current droprate is 740 nodes if farming outside wg.

Side note would have been nice to have impure saronite nodes/freyas cache in icc like ulduar had. Freyas room helped keep flask prices down single handedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza
    Isnt this what they did in BC though? A few months before beta for Wrath they increased the Fel Lotus drop rate 50%. After that people were getting almost 1 Fel lotus every other herb they stopped at. ;x
    Yep, looks like this will be the same story. Lotuses will cost less than a stack of Goldclovers. Why won't they do this with titanium ore spawns? And the powder drop rate from prospecting? The demand for titanium is far greater than for flowers, would really make life a little bit easier.
    And don't get me started on the powder and JC tokens, last time I checked you need 509 tokens to buy all WotLK designs; unless you farm/buy ridiculous amounts of titanium/powder, it takes over a year to get them all.

Blizzard! Think about us OCD gamers! A day has only twenty four hours!

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&cn=Doomwise

Enjoying the WoW adventure since June 07. With friends. Always for fun. The way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftineus
    means if the current drop rate is say 3%... it will now be 4.5%
    please read this before you complain.

OMG please do not tell the other 3 herberlists on the server

PTR
    PTR ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Llani
    They wouldn't be so high if Blizzard didn't give out free gold!
    Nobody wants to farm anymore, they all just want to "buy it".

"Oops we messed up by flooding the game with gold..OH, here, lets cut the cost of this because people want to not do dailies, not farm, and still have cheap raiding mats."

Eventually, you won't even have to go gather or do anything out of your damn city. You'll just go to the vendor and buy all the herbs, ore, flasks, and cloth that you need.
    They are already doing that, you get instantly ported from your city to your heroic daily, need on the frozen orb as everyone else greeds on it, then use the frozen orb to buy frost lotus. Tailors no longer have to leave their city to make their specialty cloth either, 5 min flights to dragonblight was to far.

well good thing im only skinning and leather working