Thread: Rake bug?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Rake bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Biznick
    This is where the bug happens. If you try and clip Rake for whatever reason, and you get the more powerful spell emote. You'll be charged 35 energy, do the intial damage, recieve combo points, but not have the debuff reapplied.

If it were working as intended, it wouldn't let you even attack with Rake in the first place. It would just emote that theres a more powerful spell active.
    I was not getting that error message when I did my testing.

Edit: I just realized that sounded a bit accusing... That's wasn't the intention. It was meant as a question of wether you were certain you got the message or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer
    I was not getting that error message when I did my testing.

Edit: I just realized that sounded a bit accusing... That's wasn't the intention. It was meant as a question of wether you were certain you got the message or not.
    No, sorry. I never got the message, I just meant that its working in that way. Just a bit broken.

It was also something that was acknowledged by Ghostcrawler, but there wasn't much said about it. ><

Quote Originally Posted by getefix
    You can't reapply Rake when a more powerful one has been applied (aka more idol/trinket procs on the last one) DURP HERP
    Im well aware of what cliping means....but this problem seems to be getting worse. Yes i agree it verry well could be server lag and the bleeds not being entirley off the target before i reapply rake. BUT last nite as i was doin sourfang25 i let me rake run off for 3 secs to test this throughout the whole fight(yes it droped my dps to 9k) i counted 8 times i went to reapply rake...recived 2 combo points each time....and no debuff applied. Im thinking it has something to do with crits, and glitching/bugging out the debuff but i most certently did not clip any time off the initial rake.

@gatefix---- are u a troll in game aswell?

Deleted

Could it be a ui issue? that the debuff gets applied but you just dont see it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir
    Could it be a ui issue? that the debuff gets applied but you just dont see it?
    Nah, I use a default UI. This has been going on since 3.2 released..