Thread: Kings Amber

Kings Amber

Erm what cut of Kings amber is usually most sought after? I thought myself the Intellect gem and Haste Gem...but i dont know now...
    "Bill Nye: So Todd I got an offer for you. You and me. Any time. Any place. Debating science mano- a-mano. I'll bring the facts, and you bring the Vaseline. Because your ass is gonna fucking need it when I'm done whipping."

Mr Eames: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Re: Kings Amber

Yesterday the Haste one had a higher Buy out price. But you could look on Ah for you server.
    Main shaman: Shaman Alt Paladin: Paladin
    Alt lvl 73 mage: Mage Alt lvl 70 Death knight: Death Knight
    Random dungeon project: Druid Battleground project: Rogue
    Worgen project: Warlock Future alt: Hunter

On my server, they all are good designs to know as a JC who's looking to make money on the AH, but you are on the right track if you picked up Int. and Haste first.

Back when WotLK first came out, it was mostly Rigid and Smooth because people couldn't easily get hit capped and most people needed to gem to get above 30% crit, which was the level people wanted to be at to raid Naxx.

However, I probably sell more Brilliant, Quick & Mystic than anything else on my server now. Pally's love the Int gem, everyone likes Haste and of course who doesn't want Resilience for their PvP gear. I find Rigid, Smooth, Thick to be the least sold and in that order. Not too many people are looking to gem raw Defense at this point given how easy it is to get Tier9 gear with plenty of def on it, if you're a tank. But people with new 80 alts are still buying those last 3 gems on my server, just much less than a year ago.

P.S. - I usually make 3K to 5K gold per week from selling cut gems and know all METAs and 53 Epics. I skipped the ones that people don't use like +20 Attack Power & 5 Mp5.

haste is pretty solid craft for selling in my server aswell.