DPS DK LF 10 man raiding guild.

yes yes, i know "in soviet russia guild applys to you"

im looking for a 10 man raiding guild, that does ICC progression, uld hardmodes, and maybe TOGC on off days for fun. i am willing to do other raids to help gear people or just for fun, but those three are my main priorities right now, uld just for the drake of corse, and TOGC for the challange. i'd prefer one with, im not really sure if it has a name, but the loot system i find works best is /roll wins for mainspec unless you already won a mainspec roll that run/lock out. also, i fully expect that, if i say or do anything that offends anyone, they bring it to me, i dont try to but, sometimes it happens.
    i do decent DPS, im adding a screenshot of a few decent raids for any potential guild to look
    http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o.../DPSsample.jpg

im currently on the server draka, horde side. but im willing to server/faction transfer when/if i have the money to pay for it. if someone is willing to pay for me ill gladly accept it, but i dont expect or even ask for that.

Re: DPS DK LF 10 man raiding guild.

I'm sorry to tell you but your dps is not really up to par on icc 10. 6k on XT is not something to link I pull 12k and I'm still not one of the best deathknight dps in my guild. 3-4k on reagular fights is more of a ToC level Dps. As for Icc you need around 6k Dps best of luck and I advise posting armory link and your current spec and rotations.