Lack of Hit on t10

I apologize if this thread has already be started.

I was just curious how other rogues were dealing with the lack of hit on t10 gear.

If this has already been answered somewhere else any direction would be appreciated as i don't have much time to search through the forums. Thank you

Re: Lack of Hit on t10

ashen ring, sack of wonder are the easier ways.
    geistlord punishment has a lot of hit also
    orange agi,hit/ap,hit/exp,hit gems on yellow sockets

Many other pieces of gear have plenty of hit on them, do not worry about lacking hit in t10 gear.

As the above poster suggested, I recommend Ikfius's Sack, especially for mutilate.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Detheroc&n=Smacklepuff

When I first read about T10, I was afraid about that hit-issue. But now that we've come into ICC quite far (trying to down the lich king as we speak), I noticed I have more hit then ever in WOTLK. I'm currently around 540+ now. And to be honest (at least for me), I'm not buying all the T10 stuff just yet. Because they are simple not an upgrade without the right tokens. So I probably have some extra hit from pants, chest (sack) and hands. Besides that, don't forget the hit on rings, weapons, cloak and (maybe) trinkets

Conclusion: plenty of hit to get in ICC

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Massiefje
    Conclusion: plenty of hit to get in ICC
    I have to agree, there is plenty of hit in ICC. I am well over hit cap (514) I am actually trying to get rid of hit, or sub it for another stat =s

So it you are needed hit, then just gem/enchant or use Elixir of Accuracy (45 hit; 1.37%) or hit food.

White hit is actually a decent stat, there is no reason to "sub it out."

Deleted

My rogue:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...arr&cn=Archijz

As far as you can see, 4pc 264 tier, sack, ashen ring, bone collosus ring. only 437 hit atm. need more.

Im on 300ArPen, but cant see getting rid of that in the nearest future

the only actual thing with hit - tiny abomination in a jar

I am looking forward to having more T10 pieces as I have more than 600 hit now ungemmed and without enchants. I would love to have more AP and haste instead!

<- 0.0 % chance to miss on white hits... nuff said
    Operator! Give me the number for 911!

It does seem like feast or famine to an extent in the mid-level gear. I was crying for Expertise in my ilvl 245 stuff, and actually gemmed for at one point... now I have more expertise than I need and I'm short on hit. Not badly short, but I could definitely take an extra 30-50 points. I gemmed agi/hit oranges in my yellow sockets and it's taken care of the problem (+ I got to activate a few socket bonuses!)

If I remeber right you only need 237 hit to be softcapped in a raid environment
    forumz addict :>

Pretty much, but there is still some pieces that has hit in 10H and whatnot so.. shouldnt really be a problem. Also going over the softcap is if anything good as hit scales so well with haste and AP

Quote Originally Posted by InFi
    <- 0.0 % chance to miss on white hits... nuff said
    I'm only 3% away from it as combat... Either way there is no fucking way you should be needing hit, there are so many things in toc that have hit in toc and icc (rings, cloaks, necks, tier shoulders etc.) it should NOT be a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by CobraN
    If I remeber right you only need 237 hit to be softcapped in a raid environment
    The softcap is generally irrelevant now due to crit capping. More hit is needed by virtually every rogue to keep their criticals from being pushed off the attack table.