Trinket choice...Ony or Scrab?

Hey all

Just wondering what better value I would get on certain trinkets choices. Right now the choice I have is either the 245 Ony trinket or 245 Satrina's Scrab. I was using the Scrab for the high stamina, but a few other tanks told me (warriors all) said that the Ony trinket is better overall for the high parry and defense. Even without the trinket Im well over the Defense cap anyway.

Here is my Armory. Please keep in mind that this is an ALT, and not a main raider, so my access to gear is limited to offhand guild runs and pugs. Im working on saving emblems for the tanking boots atm as well.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Holyroller

Re: Trinket choice...Ony or Scrab?

Satrina's Scarab = Juggernaut's Vitality right? that trinket is amazing, ony trinket does not even compare.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dethecus&n=Solandrys

Don't listen to the bad warriors :P

Gear for effective health. Avoidance is the last thing you should be taking into consideration when choosing upgrades.
    Too cool for a sig.

Satrina's without question like the above posters have stated...if a warrior says somethin tell them that they are bad and should only use that trinket for possible H 25 anub adds solo tankin....then link them your ardent defender talent.

Quote Originally Posted by thrizie
    Don't listen to the bad warriors :P
    Yup. Assuming "scarab" is the silly ally version of JV, you want to go with "scarab".

Don't ditch the Ony trinket though, it's the second best avoidance trinket available right now, which pays off for some fights like Gunship, Saurfang, etc.

take Juggernaut vitality (258) till you get Sindragosa 25 trinket.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Waluigiee
    Hey all

Just wondering what better value I would get on certain trinkets choices. Right now the choice I have is either the 245 Ony trinket or 245 Satrina's Scrab. I was using the Scrab for the high stamina, but a few other tanks told me (warriors all) said that the Ony trinket is better overall for the high parry and defense. Even without the trinket Im well over the Defense cap anyway.

Here is my Armory. Please keep in mind that this is an ALT, and not a main raider, so my access to gear is limited to offhand guild runs and pugs. Im working on saving emblems for the tanking boots atm as well.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Holyroller
    No no no no! Only bad warriors would tell you to use the ony trinket instead! EH is much better than AV and stacking too much AV for warrior even gimps your threat. Satrinas is way better than the ony one.

EDIT: Heh didn't notice it was paladin forums. Well, doesn't change the fact that EH is better. Take Satrinas aka Juggernauts Vitality.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Scarab...

Deleted

don't listen to people who say avoidance is better.

EH is king.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by nzall
    don't listen to people who say avoidance is better.

EH is king.
    il add, avoidance dont save you against magic damage
    EH will

EH is currently the go-to stats that most tanks would skull fuck a kitten to get slightly more of.

That being said, Scarab will probably do you more unless you get the 2 crafted ICC patterns and need some extra defense.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!