Need some pointers before making decisions.

Hi guys. I've been reading the forums quite some time now and gotten some helpful knowledge here. I have some questions about my retribution paladin and id like you to help me out here. I've been playing with paladin from early TBC but always as a healer. After ToC patch i wanted to go retribution and imho I've gotten pretty good at what i do. I like the utility i have in raids and like to use it a lot as paladin's current rotation is not that hard to keep up. So bubbling the off-tank now and then, dispelling and even throwing some flash of light belongs to my raiding. This is just to give you heads up that i know something about my class and been playing quite some time now.

I've been wondering about 2pc t10 set bonus and Herkumi War Token and if they are good for retardin or not. My current dps alters ofc, and I've noticed raid setup has great effect on it. I'm wondering now would getting the set bonus from t10 and getting a bit better trinket help my dps a lot or not. Mind that im in a 10man only raiding guild and like it here, so i don't have access on quest-items from Shadow's Edge or weaponry from end bosses. Also I'm playing in a server where PuGs usually stop at Saurfang or earlier so no help there either. So only weapon better than my current would be Brynntol. I don't want to lose my 2pc t9 bonus atm cause i've read it should only be replaced when im able to get 4pc t10 bonus. Same thing with Herkumi. Some say "Don't go haste, don't get the trinket." Others say "Haste is awesome now, go for it!". So enlighten me if you have any nice tips and how should i build my gear from the point I'm at the moment. Constructive criticism about my current gear and how to improve it is welcome. Please if only thing you have to say is: "You have too much hit-rating" save it cause i know, but its hard to lose it atm.

So my questions are these:

- Should i lose the off-set hat and go for t10? Doing this still gets my 2pc t9 setbonus and getting 2pc t10.
    - Should i replace my Mirror of Truth with herkumi war token or not? Is the passive AP buff worth it?
    - Or should i save my embles for now and wait till i can get 3 more pieces of t10? (Or get some from VoA)
    - By getting 2pc t10 and Herkumi, does it really affect my DPS so much i should get it?

Here's some info about my dps atm:

Peak w/o any encounter buffs: 8,3 (Toravon with obviously good setup for melee)
    Peak with encounter buffs: 14k (Twins in ToC25)
    Average single-target DPS: 7,4k
    Aoe trash DPS: Alters from 9 to 13k

And here's my armory-link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...cn=Bubblicious

P.S. Apologies for possible typos or grammar mistakes. And the site gave me some error and pressed "Post" button twice so could one of the mods please remove my other post.

Deleted

Re: Need some pointers before making decisions.

dont get the wartoken until you got full t10 and keep the 2 set t9 for aslong as possible, also why icewalker when your above the hit cap get the 32 ap enchant instead.
    and the token is only good in stationary fights when you can be sure that it wont fall off.

I ran it all through Rawr, and the best thing you can do at the moment is dropping your current chest for the t10 one. What you could do, is to try getting another piece of t10 from VoA, but if you do so, you'll have to replace either your chest or helm for another piece of t9. Also, the best t9 piece to pick up then would be the 245 t9 helm, with an Inscirbed Ametrine in it. You should then move your Bold Dragon's Eye from the helm you're using to your back.

Some other picks on your gemming would be to move that Nightmare Tear out of your neck and replace it with a Bold Cardinal Ruby or a Bold Dragon's Eye if you should pick up the t10 kilt (legs). Switch meta gem to a Relentless Earthsiege Diamond aswell.

Besides, replace your Icewalker with 32 AP on boots for now.

Don't purchase the token yet, cause that screws you over and delays your 4 piece set bonus of t10. (Unless you deem the purchase necessairly) It's not really worth it either, seeing as you're running ICC 10 every week, it's a possibility you could soon pick up the Whispering Fanged Skull from Lady, which is a dps gain if you replace the token with the skull. It's also not all too much of an upgrade from the Greatness Card.

Just as a side note about what your clash resultion will become if you switch some t9/t10 pieces:

2p t9: Judgement > Hammer of Wrath > Crusader Strike > Divine Storm > Consecration > Exorcism > Holy Wrath

2p t9 and 2p t10: Judgement > Divine Storm > Hammer of Wrath > Crusader Strike > Consecration > Exorcism > Holy Wrath
    (Personally, I prioritize Exorcism above Consecration on some encounters just to prevent myself from running out of mana.)

4p t10: Judgement > Divine Storm > Crusader Strike > Hammer of Wrath > Consecration > Exorcism > Holy Wrath

I hope that answered all of your questions.

Also...
    Please, feel free to ask if there is anything else.

Edit: Check Ronark's Retribution FAQ. aswell if you'd like to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper View Post
    It's not right, but it's not really frowned upon so much either. A man hits a woman and he's a terrible excuse for a human being and should be put in jail. A woman hits a man and the man is a wimp for feeling pain.

Either way, if you have a penis, you lose.

Thanks for the answers. I think I'll save my emblems for t10 then . And replaced my boots enchant. Should be o k now.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".