Thread: Armour Twisting

Armour Twisting

ok so my idea was have Fel Armour up cast all other dots then switch to Demon Armour when the Haunt comes back.. does this work?

you'd probably need good ping and it might be mana intensive but just curious.
    "A real man makes his own luck" - Billy Zane, Titanic.

Re: Armour Twisting

So you are doing this to heal yourself? and may I ask Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

Well let me examine it this way.

If you were instead of changing to demon armor at all just cast drain life for 2 ticks you'd probably get more health back.

I assume you're talking about pvp where you are hoping to gain both the sp benefit to your dots and the armour bonus in between refreshing. i would say the loss of GCD's would make this not very viable at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarokex
    ok so my idea was have Fel Armor up cast all other dots then switch to Demon Armor when the Haunt comes back.. does this work?
    fixt it for ya

i would say its probably not viable, as one of the other posters wrote the loss of 2 global cds in pvp would be a lot worse than the gain of 20% healing of 2 mayb 3 ticks of SL and haunt. If your really worried about dieing use drain life instead of sbolt as your filler. Thats what ive seen most locks doing these days anyway. If you meant for PVE in no way at all would this be viable. Losing GCDs is losing dmg.

15+ Year Old Account

The most important part is the mana cost of the armors. You don't want to be blowing 80% of a lifetap just switching armors.

R.I.P. YARG

15+ Year Old Account

very good tip if one want to blow all mana and spend pointless GCDs
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.