Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: What 3.2 should have been?

Anub'Arak was given the proper role he deserved, rather than being a 5-man. Stop whining just because you don't like Necromancy.

If Blizzard would have had the time, and didn't have to throw Wrath of the Lich King out so soon(players whining, like always), it'd probably have been some kind of Azjol Nerub raid, where Anub'Arak still would show up as being re-animated by the Lich King.

The statement that everyone hated Trial of the Crusader is bullcrap. Personally I love that instance, every boss except for the heroic mode of the Faction Champions(I'm a tank).

3.2 added a huge step forward towards the Icecrown Citadel. While letting the Champions kill each other in the northern part of the zone wasn't really wise, history is known to have big nations taunting their enemies by holding tournaments among themselves. This is what the Argent Crusade did.

Also this:

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah

Molten Core had 1 wall texture and 8 creature models. Try to compare that to ICC in the amount of effort spent.
    Blizzard is putting in a huge amount of effort into raids, and not just the boss encounters anymore. If players are going to whine about how they aren't getting handed everything right away, Blizzard will have to skip some stuff.

Azjol Nerub was something the developers really wanted to do. Lets hope they somehow manage to get back to it, although I highly doubt it with the current WoW community.

Deleted

Why do I have the feeling there would be far less QQ if they had Naxx>ToC>Ulduar>ICC? :-\

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann
    Why do I have the feeling there would be far less QQ if they had Naxx>ToC>Ulduar>ICC? :-\
    I think there would have been a ton of QQ still. Remember how upset people were during Naxx that it was "reused" content and so on? How everybody finished it so early and then had to sit there farming it for a while to pass the time? I think a lot of people would have quit if there wasn't something really good to keep their interest.

Toc was pretty fail yah.... It kind of fits with the ICC story of Tirion building a force up but it coulda been left out and ICC could of still went on exactly like it did.

When you're in Old Kingdom and you look around there is a massive Nerubian Kingdom they could of used for a raid which woulda been sweet imo. Its a shame they just ignored it.

But if they want to do something totally irrelevant to fiill time why didnt they do something else in CoT like Hyjal? Perhaps CoT: Tomb of Sargares, has nothing to do with WoTLK but woulda been cool to get some more lore into the game to tide us over or give us a glimpse of a possible expansion after Cataclysm involving Sargeras as the final boss in the WoW series.