Huntard 2v2 partners

Well me and my friend are deciding to level new characters and he wants to make a hunter i havent decided what to make yet. what is the best 2v2 partner for a hunter. all we do is pvp so any help would greatly be appreciated.

Re: Huntard 2v2 partners

There is no real answer for this there are multiple classes that could work. Are you after a healer dps combo or double dps combo.

Deleted

Disc + Hunter is goody goody

Prety much any healer will work well, paladin is probably best. as for double dps i ran with a dk this week and make 1800 just messing around in scrub gear and it went prety smooth so i would try that.

Quote Originally Posted by dazline
    Prety much any healer will work well, paladin is probably best. as for double dps i ran with a dk this week and make 1800 just messing around in scrub gear and it went prety smooth so i would try that.
    No, don't do either of these.

Hunter/DK is not going to be a good double dps team. If you're gonna try a double dps: ret, warlock, rogue, feral, enh would be better than DK... fuck even Prot, mage or shadow priest would do better.

Also, paladin is probably the worst combo with a hunter. Priest is your best bet atm, then druid, then shaman.

Playing feral/MM for fun atm, 2.2k MMR with hunter in full furious gear, p faceroll