How will you level your hunter to 85?

I personally will grab a bear pet and go BM. Gogo nearly 3 second CD swipe. Spec him for max damage and get the increased healing talent with the extra points. This is what I did to level 80 but i used a gorilla since they were the only ones with thunderstomp. Gonna use 2pc t5 and gather a bunch of mobs up to volley, and heal my pet with the volley. Not going to grind mobs, but it makes quests so much faster when you do the entire thing in one pull. Might possibly use glyph of volley since i did have mana issues on my way to 80 using the same strat.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Re: How will you level your hunter to 85?

Assuming the difficulty scaling is similar to TBC > LK, I'll stay MM and run around one shotting mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by IceyDevil
    Assuming the difficulty scaling is similar to TBC > LK, I'll stay MM and run around one shotting mobs.
    Im inclined to do this as well.... its tempting. Or go surv and 1 shot 3 mobs with LnL procs i get from trapping one.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Dust off my trusty T5 pieces and faceroll to 85 without dying once (well perhaps in dungeons with random noobs).

Quote Originally Posted by VonGimli
    Might possibly use glyph of volley since i did have mana issues on my way to 80 using the same strat.

I think you won't have mana issues in Cata but probably focus issues

If the quests are as clever as they were in WOTLK, Questing. Even though LFG is going to be hard to not use.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerti

I think you won't have mana issues in Cata but probably focus issues
    /facepalm im bad, thx

Quote Originally Posted by Baelzibub
    Dust off my trusty T5 pieces and faceroll to 85 without dying once (well perhaps in dungeons with random noobs).
    I'll do it with my T1 and Rhok.
    The future belongs not to those who wait...

Quote Originally Posted by serca93
    Yeah well, I'll do it with no pants on :-X
    Oh shi- you got me beat. :P
    The future belongs not to those who wait...

Ill be staying MM. Ill use the following macro
    /cast serpent sting
    /cast chimera shot
    /y lol

Quote Originally Posted by IceyDevil
    Pretty much my plan too. Stay MM, kill the mob before my pet gets there.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Also, I will be crying as my crit percentage plummets

Quote Originally Posted by charette
    Also, I will be crying as my crit percentage plummets
    Speaking of which, ill probably duel spec MM/BM, so i can go MM till my crit is just way to low then switch to BM for the AOE pet volley strat.

let my dinosaur 1 shot mobs with my 6100 attack power unbuffed

Orc hunter 5% increased damage + 15% increase from bonus when procs :-D

She'll probably hit 85 when the game lets me get to lvl 100.

that would be about par for the course. (she's been stuck in outland since the start of WOTLK, and was stuck in her 40s when I was capped at 60).

Click on my website link - it's the whole history of Azeroth in point form!