Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Re: What do we know about the Naaru?

Quote Originally Posted by Missfit
    Well, sorry, but for me is a totally win to only have failed in that, due to the fact that i'm not English native xD
    That's no excuse, Naaru is as english as you are .

(but well done otherwise )

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Tancron
    Can't take sarcasm can you?
    Since there were apparently suggestions about dark naaru and sargeras' corruption that i hadn't heard about, I'd say there's nothing wrong with my sarcasm detection.

Quote Originally Posted by Cradyz
    The Nathrezim are just another demonic race too be destoyed by Sargeras, only Sargeras was allready a little tired of doing the good thing when he met them and they, manipulative and evil as they are, brought Sargie over the brink of insanity -> dark titan.
    Yeah, I know that part

I didn't actually have the idea that Dark Naaru are actually evil, just mindless creatures of shadow regenerating to become the light again.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Still , we don't know anything of their past. We only know that they arrived to Argus from nowhere and saved the non-corrupted Eredar.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusher
    Are they Evil? What are they? If they are the Light , then why didn't the Human meet them too?
    They're basically WoW's answer to angels: embodiments of the Light and the Light's most powerful servants, devoted to fighting back a demonic force, and willing to communicate the Light's will and grace to mortals.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!