Paladin gemming question

Hello,

Currently I only run heroics and normals with the following gear:

http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...r&cn=machadiel

(Got Liadrin battle helm, still show ocolus helm there)

Now I got the powerful earthsiege meta. And realised I only have yellow gems (+16 defense rating) in all slots.

I was wondering if it was feasable to just change them all to solid and still be able to tank heroics and normals. (at 536 defense with all gems)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Paladin gemming question

Yes it is but you still have the wrong meta gem so, go for 32 stamina and 2% armor value. Improve your gear with enchants aswell if you wanna make it easier tanking.

For heroics the most important thing is that you have 535 defence. After that, you should focus on stamina before starting to focus on avoidance.
    So if I were you, i would get as many stam gems as posible without getting under 535 defence. And i would change your dodge trinket with the defence trinket from normal HoL wich would allow you to gem for alot of stamina.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Upgrade your chest to the T9 that actually has defense rating on it, enchant your shoulders with the Sons of Hodir enchant, and you'll be able to replace your defense gems with stamina ones, switch your meta to the Austere Earthsiege Diamond (use an agility/stamina purple gem in your head to activate it, as well as pick up the socket bonus).