Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Ok now i've seen everything

Quote Originally Posted by Aknot
    A lot off topic here but you do know if you do a 360 (sig line) you end up doing a complete circle and end up facing your original direction.....
    oh dear....

on topic: you beat them, i fail to see what the issue is. God forbid someone with a Shadow's Edge or Bryntroll steps in the arena for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Classe
    How is that the same concept?
    Blizzard made weapons "easily" obtainable becouse they saw them to be used mostly in PvE, if someone wanna use it in PvP, why would they care?
    If someone want's to use a PvE weapon in PvP, let them and just beat him and go on then?

Also, it takes more brain to do PvE then PvP, so stop calling us "PvE scrubs" (PvE > PVP anyway) retards since your prolly one.
    if you think pve is harder than pvp your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by rillak
    Nah man, you do a 3x60 = 180 degrees!
    Oh I like that one too. ::adds to the list::

Click on my website link - it's the whole history of Azeroth in point form!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverLynx
    that's a flamebait meme, btw.

Also the answers to it are as follows:

~ You turn 360, WALK PAST IT, and thus, away from it.
    ~ you turn 360, and start walking backwards, and thus, away from it.
    Seriously what does meme mean (googled it nm thought you meant I was baiting him.. ))? Hey I like my 360 the sig line just caught my eye as making no sense. (not the OPs issue the original poster).

Nice rill
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Deleted

Well I've done gone and seen everything too, but I ain't seen an elephant fly...

Seriously what does meme mean? Hey I like my 360 the sig line just caught my eye as making no sense. (not the OPs issue the original poster).

Nice rill

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=meme

Oh dear! my sig has hyjacked this thread
    Classic WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherinfern0
    Oh dear! my sig has hyjacked this thread
    Lot more interesting then the OP I will tell you that. I actually learned something (meme) from the derail as opposed to the ramblings of the initial post.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

im pretty sure guilds can 15 man lord marrowgar, my guild is allowing alts to come to these parts just for these weapons and have been for awhile, it takes 10 minutes to kill these bosses, getting 1800 rating and the time it takes to get enought arena points and honor points can take weeks.

Anybody that is saying im bad is just making themselves look elitest and sad. You say PvE is hard but then ill catch you in another thread saying pve is way too easy.

The hardest thing about PvE is finding 25 players that can click and play whack-a-mole on grid/healbot.

and btw i <3 pve and will defend to the deaf that i think that the current content is harder than its ever been, if you have done heroic firefighter or alone in the darkness prenerfs you'd understand how truly hard it is.

I play shadowpriest in PvE

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

The OP has no valid point here...

He is mad because Blizzard made PvE (the much larger side of their game) weapons more accessible while he has to fight against people and beats them.

Stop QQing. Thats all there really is to this. Someone in full PvE gear with a PvE 2H is going to take a lot of damage and die very quickly. Blizzard cares far more about the PvE side of this game. And Shadowmourne is easy to get? Anyone whos gonna spend rl money for 35-50k gold is an idiot.

Either way, Blizzard likes PvE more and when you throw a 2H and a Dagger on the first couple of bosses people get real excited and want to do the content more.

Quote Originally Posted by Sedativ
    The OP has no valid point here...

He is mad because Blizzard made PvE (the much larger side of their game) weapons more accessible while he has to fight against people and beats them.

Stop QQing. Thats all there really is to this. Someone in full PvE gear with a PvE 2H is going to take a lot of damage and die very quickly. Blizzard cares far more about the PvE side of this game. And Shadowmourne is easy to get? Anyone whos gonna spend rl money for 35-50k gold is an idiot.

Either way, Blizzard likes PvE more and when you throw a 2H and a Dagger on the first couple of bosses people get real excited and want to do the content more.
    yeh thats right mate, if you actually understood the mechanics of the TSG comp the paladins brings so much utility with sacrifices and the DKs AMZ that at these ratings the other teams healer will just get zerged and die in the bladestorm. At higher rating it is alot different but your lying if you think that wearing pve gear hinders their game

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ponko
    You useless **** get off these forums, you don't deserve air

and to stay on topic you pve scrub, how would you feel if we made the Tier 2 pvp weapons better than lich kings ones and moved them to 1500 rating? It's the exact same concept, your a waste of space
    The truth came out in this reply right here.

Basically, you're just a PvE hater wanting to /lol at people with PvE weapons while you march up to 2200 and get a weapon that, I should add, is HIGHER TOPEND DAMAGE than either Byrn or Shadow's Edge.

Besides which, Shadow's Edge isn't the end prize anyhow. Shadowmourne is. That's the challenging factor. They made hilts for quality 251 weapons that drop from heroic trash. That's what I would call "early content" as anyone with money can even get one of those. Not everyone on the planet does 25-man raids, you know. Just sayin'.

They made them drop early to aid guilds in progression by giving them high quality weapons at a faster pace. They certainly didn't do it with the intent, nor the thought, "hey, let's make these things drop early soz people can use them for 3's and 5's and everyone else can QQ".

I don't even see the actual point now of your op because you just scream of "I hate PvE so anything PvE I hate on and make fun of". But I suppose to answer your question, yes. They are raid weapons. They are specifically designed for aiding guilds in raid progression. They are not designed to drop early so that people will use them for arena. If people only get them for such a reason, that's their own choice, and Blizzard has no control of that whatsoever.

PvE is PvE. PvP is PvP. Either way you slice it and either way you try to make it seem one is superior than the other, one is one and two is two and they are not intended to intersect. If they made weaposn better than Lich King 25 drops available for 1500 rating, I wouldn't care. It's a game, and besides which most PvP weapons are piss poorly itemized for PvE progression anyhow (no haste on caster weapons, no Strength on 2H weapons, ect). So...yeah. That should've answered your question right there. I don't see resilience on Byrn.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

if you think pve is harder than pvp your an idiot
    I'd say PvE and PvP are equally hard, why? Because it's all relative... it's hard to be at the top of the PvE ladders, it's hard to be at the top of the PvP ladders.
    If you say Lord Marrowgar is easy to down, then yes you're right, a lot harder then to down an 1800 rating team, but that's not a fair comparison. Is it easy to beat an 800 rating team? yes, is it easy to down The Lich King in Hard Mode? not quite... I hope you see what I'm getting at...
    It takes an exact equal amount of skill to be at the top of the PvE ladders as it does to be at the top of the PvP ladders, because it's all relative..

And then you can't really compare beating a boss to beating an arena team.. it's comparing apples to pears. However, if you're in a top 10 raiding guild you could say you're pretty good, and if you're in a top 10 PvP team you could say you're pretty good as well.

Now read the above several times, cause I know you're going to have difficulties understanding it, you don't seem like a very clever guy ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown
    The truth came out in this reply right here.

Basically, you're just a PvE hater wanting to /lol at people with PvE weapons while you march up to 2200 and get a weapon that, I should add, is HIGHER TOPEND DAMAGE than either Byrn or Shadow's Edge.

Besides which, Shadow's Edge isn't the end prize anyhow. Shadowmourne is. That's the challenging factor. They made hilts for quality 251 weapons that drop from heroic trash. That's what I would call "early content" as anyone with money can even get one of those. Not everyone on the planet does 25-man raids, you know. Just sayin'.

They made them drop early to aid guilds in progression by giving them high quality weapons at a faster pace. They certainly didn't do it with the intent, nor the thought, "hey, let's make these things drop early soz people can use them for 3's and 5's and everyone else can QQ".

I don't even see the actual point now of your op because you just scream of "I hate PvE so anything PvE I hate on and make fun of". But I suppose to answer your question, yes. They are raid weapons. They are specifically designed for aiding guilds in raid progression. They are not designed to drop early so that people will use them for arena. If people only get them for such a reason, that's their own choice, and Blizzard has no control of that whatsoever.

PvE is PvE. PvP is PvP. Either way you slice it and either way you try to make it seem one is superior than the other, one is one and two is two and they are not intended to intersect. If they made weaposn better than Lich King 25 drops available for 1500 rating, I wouldn't care. It's a game, and besides which most PvP weapons are piss poorly itemized for PvE progression anyhow (no haste on caster weapons, no Strength on 2H weapons, ect). So...yeah. That should've answered your question right there. I don't see resilience on Byrn.
    I <3 pve, nice try

didn't read after half the first page so sue me.

getting weapons in pve is not some trolly business. I had the mace from naxx10 on my spriest until late totc where I finally got the mace from ulduar, with crap itemization. the dagger from totc has dropped twice in my guild, when we were doing altruns and after I switched to boomkin to help the guild out a bit.
    so if they actually start dropping non-warrior and rogue weapons from one of the first bosses since so many of the raiders are competing for the same weapons in pve, is that a problem for you? oh noes, I don't get to talk shit about people, let's talk shit about the gamedesign instead, waa waa

it's not even remotely close to the s2 weapons being the best options back in tbc (better than naxx atleast, can't remember if they beat the TK ones though) and what the hell was that part about "too accessible (heartpierce/Brynntroll/shadows edge) for such early content." it's the last content in the expansion... how's time over there at your place?

Seriously what does meme mean (googled it nm thought you meant I was baiting him.. ))? Hey I like my 360 the sig line just caught my eye as making no sense. (not the OPs issue the original poster).

Nice rill
    lol - that's actually funny - most people who have that in their sig or say it at all are out to completely derail a topic because someone who doesn't know about the meme will inevitably go "That doesn't make sense!"

meme - to put it simply, is what you might call an inside joke on a wide, almost viral, scale. To an outsider, it really just look like you've made a spelling or logic mistake or you've brought up something insanely offtopic, but to anyone in the know, it's made sense and even made the situation funny. The idea behind the guy who coined the term was thinking along the lines of the Jungian "collective unconscious" but the internet has taken it to a new level.

In the case of the 360 - that's generally just a way of derailing a thread through massive failure of logic - it can also be brought up in respect that the person who is posting has massively failed in their use of logic.

WoW has a few of their own - say you and I were chatting on an unrelated site and I brought up "Anal spam" as a way of clarifying how a user was posting at that moment. You (and any other WoW player) would know what I was talking about - but anyone else would be highly offended wondering what the hell I was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by tatienne
    didn't read after half the first page so sue me.

getting weapons in pve is not some trolly business. I had the mace from naxx10 on my spriest until late totc where I finally got the mace from ulduar, with crap itemization. the dagger from totc has dropped twice in my guild, when we were doing altruns and after I switched to boomkin to help the guild out a bit.
    so if they actually start dropping non-warrior and rogue weapons from one of the first bosses since so many of the raiders are competing for the same weapons in pve, is that a problem for you? oh noes, I don't get to talk shit about people, let's talk shit about the gamedesign instead, waa waa

it's not even remotely close to the s2 weapons being the best options back in tbc (better than naxx atleast, can't remember if they beat the TK ones though) and what the hell was that part about "too accessible (heartpierce/Brynntroll/shadows edge) for such early content." it's the last content in the expansion... how's time over there at your place?
    ok early in the instance, im sure you still knew what i meant thuogh

ok early in the instance, im sure you still knew what i meant thuogh
    Ponko - at this point I'm certain you have lost all validity.

If you've ever done PVE with people who don't know what they're doing, let me give you a hint - it looks a whole lot like that team you went up against.

And in ICC, in your "just grinded out my heroic T9 gear" you can't have scrubs, even if a guild is carrying you to some extent. You still have to focus and you still need to be doing your job because in ICC there is very little room for error, let alone scrubs who don't know their class, who don't know the strats and don't listen to vent.

Is it unfair, that you have to go out of your way to play a bit before you get your weapons, where a PVEer (who, let's say, is as talented at PVE as you are at PVP) might get them 'earlier'? No. You can buy last season's weapons for points/no skill, or the season-before-that's weapons for honor - and the honor weapons are STILL BETTER that what a PVEer would be getting out of Heroics.

We can't buy "halfway weapons" so Blizzard gave them to us in the content (which is harder than you think, especially if the whole raid is in T9-232).

I'm sorry if you don't like that.

But don't worry - you'll still be murdering the poor, useless PVEers at arenas, because just like you, most PVEers don't give a rat's ass on how to do "the other half of the game" properly.

This topic failed from the start...
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...9078527&ref=ts

Click here to put a stop the mennace known as Azarack.

Yea they did put some weapon drops on early bosses that maybe should of been a little later in the instance, but hey like you said before at least we can get our alts great weapons right away lol. Grats to me for being able to answer the OP without making myself sound like an ass hat and or flame on everyone around me, so much nerdrage on these forums now :-/