Warrior Tank: ICC 10 Question

We have a very stubborn paladin tank in my guild who does not agree with me.

On my main, I am a shaman healer 9/12 in 10 ICC, 4/12 in 25 ICC.

This is my alt, a warrior tank who doesn't have a high gearscore (for those that care) and has 33k unbuffed w/o Commanding Shout which is an extra 2.3k hp. I'm defense capped, have 62% avoidance total and have experience as I have previously given. Buffed usually in 10 mans I have a range of 40k-42k health. Now my question:

Am I ok to tank ICC 10?
    A little backround info:
    I tanked the trash before Marrowgar (even when we got a surprise Bone Warden) successfully, but we did have 3 healers.
    http://theeminent.guildzilla.com/
    Come visit us on the Eminent - Lothar homepage!

Re: Warrior Tank: ICC 10 Question

erm depends how good your healers are you probably wont tank the lich king.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

u can do the first few, np.

First wing you'll be just fine. Make sure to use your cleaves and heroic strikes. If you've got a good paladin healer you'll be golden. After the first wing you'll probably be needing quite a bit more health, so I guess it's a good thing that there are multiple huge tanking upgrades in that first wing eh? Bracers, weapon, shield, chest.

Which doesn't even mention the tier gear and badge gear you'll be getting because of increased frost-badge income.

Anyway, you'll be fine. Depending on the group comp, buffs and experience you can probably even move into the other wings. If your current MT won't take you ask your GL for permission to start an ICC10-Alt group.

you are probably ok, as long as you know when to use cooldowns etc.

getting into a group however....you will struggle a LOT unless it's guildies/friends.
    http://files.me.com/sureshk/j0r7w6