Faction Change + Realm Transfer

I am planning on making my Gnome Mage horde and transfer from Hellscream to stormscale to play with some friends.

But.. I've just read at blizz website that some realms are restricted for one way faction changes etc. u may only do horde to alliance change, and as far as i know Stormscale is a horde dominated server so i might to be able to change my mage from ally to horde on stormscale.

Then you may just think, race change first, then transfer. But realms can also be blocked for certain transfer, and if stormscale is a horde dominated server it might unable to transfer a horde to there.

So the question is: Is there some place where i can check what realms that suffer from these restrictions?

Re: Faction Change + Realm Transfer

Just look for realm statistic sites they usually have a fairly accurate ratio, I imagine they don't let it go more than 2/1 so just check them.

well, im not interested in spending 20-25euro and then not be able to do other thing, not relying on uncertain facts.

Your best bet then is to contact Blizzard I would say. If you have friends they will recognize this and try to work around it. 1 Player among 1000's is not going to make much of a ratio unbalance.

I managed to move to Kazzak as ally and FC to Horde, even with a great horde majority.

I recently faction and server changed. I was worried about the same thing, so I changed faction first and then server transfered. The server I was going to was primarily horde (with a VERY small alliance faction) and I was worried that I'd get there on my Nightelf and be stuck.

No issues to be had. Swap went off without a hitch. Liquidated my mats into gold and xfered most of it with me. I think you might check the ratio on both your current server and the server you intend to swap to. If the ratio looks more even at one of them, save the faction change for that one.