Thread: Fury Vs. Arms

Fury Vs. Arms

I recently made the 264 leggings hurting my expertise a lot i was wondering if it would be more beneficial to go arms than fury based on my current gear if anyone can give me some insight

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...Eonar&cn=Chauy

Re: Fury Vs. Arms

stay fury... having 25 expertise instead of 26 won't make or break your dps... on the other hand, the reason you have that much is because almost all of your gems have some expertise on them... I would try to farm Ramaladni (or w/e the name) in ICC 10 man off of saurfang. 267 dps axe loaded of expertise. I would replace your quel'delar and switch some gems out to either go for ArP hard cap or switch them with pure strength gems. I would also remove the +20 crit from your cloak and change it for a +10 str +10 crit.

Getting the socket bonus on every piece isn't a priority neither... you require 2 blue gems for your meta so use 1 nightmare tear and a blue gem OR switch your meta gem for the 21 agi one and with that, you will only require 1 blue gem which will be activated by the same nightmare tear (+10 to all stats)

why do i see every warr making the plate legs?
    the agi ones give ~5% more crit at the cost of 100 ish ap
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Quote Originally Posted by smartAXE
    why do i see every warr making the plate legs?
    the agi ones give ~5% more crit at the cost of 100 ish ap
    I love it when people completely make up numbers, especially when they are COMPLETELY wrong.

http://www.wowhead.com/?compare=49903;49899&focus=0

-Crit and ArP rating is the same on both of them.
    -162 agi * 1.1(blessing of kings) = 2.85% crit
    -161 str *1.1(blessing of kings) *1.2(improved berserker stance)*2(2 AP per 1 str)= 425 AP + 64 AP(AttT) = 489AP on the plate vs 183 AP on the leather

So it comes down to whether you want 2.85% crit or 306 AP, NOT 5% crit and 100 AP as you stated. Next time, do some calculations before you post.

then my char sheet math must be wrong, cause with 161 agi, its sitting at 5.77 crit
    and i said 100 ish ap cause i didnt put any buffs in before it, which is what you did to make the # look much larger
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Quote Originally Posted by smartAXE
    then my char sheet math must be wrong, cause with 161 agi, its sitting at 5.77 crit
    and i said 100 ish ap cause i didnt put any buffs in before it, which is what you did to make the # look much larger
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Agility#Agility

62.5 Agility to 1% crit for warriors.

I put BoK in for Agi and Str, because any decent raid will have at least one paladin. Also Improved berserker stance is a must have talent for any fury warrior. So I did not make the number any larger than it would be in a resonable raid.