Trauma talent while leveling

Im interested if trauma is worth taking while leveling instead of deep wounds.
    Im opening with charge/rend on mob and after that trauma applies, so im not sure will rend do more dmg cos trauma if applied after rend. And the mob is ofc dead before needing to reapply rend
    Or its better to take deep wounds?

thnx

Re: Trauma talent while leveling

Take Deep Wounds.

Deep Wounds + Rend > Rend + Trauma.

Just grab Trauma instead of Imp Slam. I don't recall ever slamming during my time leveling until BC and later (when I started running instances).
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    Send that bitch a smiley face...Bitches loooove smilie faces.

That's because Slam wasn't in Arms :P

I'd go Slam/Deep Wounds

Quote Originally Posted by omglazor
    That's because Slam wasn't in Arms :P

I'd go Slam/Deep Wounds
    Ah! So it would be! :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    Send that bitch a smiley face...Bitches loooove smilie faces.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

tested this on the dummies, best thing to do is apply rend after critting...but srsly, while lvling just MS and slam, mobs shud be dead before OP procs.

Just hit lvl 40 and got MS and im thinking why would i go for imp slam, if i already got so many abilities which will kill mob very fast
    charge->rend->victory rush-> overpower->MS, even HS, i just dont see when i could use Slam
    So, i thought in spending 2 points in weapon mastery or even trauma instead of imp slam

Also, juggernaut talent dont seem very attractive cos of longer charge CD and i dont remember i ever needed to use it in combat

Well, Juggernaut can be rather useful if you are going for efficiency and want to chain pull or if you ever run into any PvP (same level).

Generally, unless you have excess rage, Slam will be a better usage of rage than HS. Using Slam also prepares you better for level 80 DPS (lest you intend to go Fury).

I levelled up to about level 75 using Victory rush (glyphed) and MS (glyphed)

my rotation was : charge, rend, victory rush, MS, OP. Mix accordingly to the mob's hp. Basically, 30% crit rate extra on victory rush is immense if you are questing, as you just go mob to mob wrecking everything.

I never once used slam until level 80. never needed to. Oh, and I was in crap gear, no heirlooms or enchants. if you have any heirlooms, you definitely won't need slam in your levelling rotations for questing.

Juggernaught is really nice for using MS. bonus crit? why wouldn't you want that!? The longer charge duration is worth it for having that bonus crit. Especially when you get to northrend and your gear is under par for killing mobs, you need the extra crit at the start to get them down without losing too much hp (downtime).
    http://files.me.com/sureshk/j0r7w6