Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: Assault on the Ruby Sanctum - Patch 3.3.5

Quote Originally Posted by magpieman679
    waht, dragons have played a large roll in wrath so far, and with cata on the horison why not more dragons?
    because its B.O.R.I.N.G.

Gief a Scarlet Crusade raid instead of crappy dragons!

Quote Originally Posted by snevets
    you know what would be AWESOME??? is if we FLEW ON THE BACKS OF RED DRAGONS AND USE THEIR ABILITIES TO KILL THE BLACK ONES!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, this would be so awesome. I'm looking forward to master pressing 112112112112112112112112... again.

Quote Originally Posted by dm
    People can find things to complain about any new changes Blizzard makes...

OMG, Ruby Sanctum is just a "filler" so that Blizzard can delay working on the "real content" (whatever that means)! OMG, Ruby Sanctum defiled the holy sanctity of ICC being the last WotLK raid content!

Seriously, if Cataclysm came out tomorrow and were to be totally awesome in every way, people here would be complaining about how they didn't have enough time to farm ICC and finish up old world quests and how there wouldn't be a proper lore bridge between the expansions.
    Agreed Cata is still miles away but adding filler for the 99% of ppl will keepem happy.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Ganimah
    3.3.5......So what is 3.3.4??
    Start of the cataclysme i would say since we allready fighting it in 3.5 apperantly ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Carlash
    because its B.O.R.I.N.G.

A Onslaught raid or even a new set of five mans with 232/245 lo ot would be kinda cool,have them set it up like the old scarlet crusade five mans.Giant abomination heord would be an awesome fight .

Where the hell is my worgen shaman?

going to be a good patch .... Can't wait for any new armour or anything else that will drop........
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Assault on the Ruby Sanctum - Patch 3.3.5
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    As we prepare for the public testing phase of minor content patch 3.3.3, some players might come across information regarding upcoming content that isn't yet available. To avoid any confusion, we'd like to tell you about an exciting new raid dungeon we are working on for content patch 3.3.5.

The Ruby Sanctum

A powerful war party of the Black Dragonflight, led by the fearsome Twilight dragon, Halion, have launched an assault upon the Ruby Sanctum beneath Wyrmrest Temple. By destroying the sanctum, the Black Dragonflight look to crush those that would stand in the way of their master’s reemergence into Azeroth and to ultimately shatter the Wyrmrest Accord – the sacred bond that unites the dragonflights.

The battle that is to come will surely deal a crippling blow to the Red Dragonflight, however, it is up to you to stop this unprecedented offensive and defend the Ruby Sanctum. First you must face the assault of Halion's servants, Saviana Ragefire, Baltharus the Warborn, and General Zarithrian, before squaring off against Halion the Twilight Destroyer, a new and deadly force in this realm.

The Ruby Sanctum will feature 10- and 25-player content, Heroic difficulties and all-new rewards! Stay tuned for more information as we get closer to its release.

@ Sknnbones

I just looked at your armory. I'd remove that sig if I was you.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlash
    because its B.O.R.I.N.G.

Lol, idd m8, it surprises me to see that we havent got any Scarlet Crusade raid, seeing we had that Scarlet Onslaught thingy. Perhaps they will delay Cataclysm with a Scarlet raid. But i reeeeaaallly hope not.

10+ Year Old Account

So its basically saying the other dragon flights wont be part of the cataclysm because they are too "weak" because of this battle?

Ah well its better than not including them and not giving a reason....

can't wait for this

Quote Originally Posted by Ganimah
    3.3.5......So what is 3.3.4??
    The bug fix that went out the week after 3.3.3 came out?