3.3.5 Ruby Sanctum

Assault on the Ruby Sanctum
    As we prepare for the public testing phase of minor content patch 3.3.3, some players might come across information regarding upcoming content that isn't yet available. To avoid any confusion, we'd like to tell you about an exciting new raid dungeon we are working on for content patch 3.3.5.

The Ruby Sanctum

A powerful war party of the Black Dragonflight, led by the fearsome Twilight dragon, Halion, have launched an assault upon the Ruby Sanctum beneath Wyrmrest Temple. By destroying the sanctum, the Black Dragonflight look to crush those that would stand in the way of their master’s reemergence into Azeroth and to ultimately shatter the Wyrmrest Accord – the sacred bond that unites the dragonflights.

The battle that is to come will surely deal a crippling blow to the Red Dragonflight, however, it is up to you to stop this unprecedented offensive and defend the Ruby Sanctum. First you must face the assault of Halion's servants, Saviana Ragefire, Baltharus the Warborn, and General Zarithrian, before squaring off against Halion the Twilight Destroyer, a new and deadly force in this realm.

The Ruby Sanctum will feature 10- and 25-player content, Heroic difficulties and all-new rewards! Stay tuned for more information as we get closer to its release.

source: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/1/23329...y-sanctum.html
    I like mudflips

Re: 3.3.3 Ruby Sanctum

As we prepare for the public testing phase of minor content patch 3.3.3, some players might come across information regarding upcoming content that isn't yet available. To avoid any confusion, we'd like to tell you about an exciting new raid dungeon we are working on for content patch 3.3.5.

Reading is hard

Doing Photoshop requests.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: 3.3.5 Ruby Sanctum

I really hope this means that there are 4 individual bosses with individual loot. This could be intriguing if we have to actually defend some of the remaining Red Dragonflight.

"Fate has made us enemies...But this ring will make us brothers." -Gravemind to the Master Chief and the Arbiter, (Halo 2)
    "Were it so easy" -The Arbiter (Halo 2,3)
    "That is the worst grenade throw ever, of all time" -Agent Washington (RedvsBlue, season 6)
    <3 Caboose

Does anyone else get the impressions that this might be somewhat like the a wave-fight with the three first bosses before Halion? It's just the way it was worded, I think it would be an interesting fight (9 waves or so, maybe even 15-ish).

Mount'aman? Zul'Hyjal? That's the impression i get from reading this small introduction. Besides, i think it's a great to start introducing cataclysm and it kinda makes sense as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb
    Does anyone else get the impressions that this might be somewhat like the a wave-fight with the three first bosses before Halion? It's just the way it was worded, I think it would be an interesting fight (9 waves or so, maybe even 15-ish).
    i still dont understand the other names-those 3 dragons are they like OS Vesperon,Shadron and Tenebron or they wil be individual bosses?I hope ur right cause it would be great idea 2 see a wave raid.Also maybe we see Krasus as helper ???

I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYq9v...layer_embedded -Vimpe (Tot)ally Fails 2 - Trailer VIMPE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crusantos
    Mount'aman? Zul'Hyjal? That's the impression i get from reading this small introduction. Besides, i think it's a great to start introducing cataclysm and it kinda makes sense as well.
    I dont see anywhere where you can Zul'Aman out of this place. It has nothing to do with forest trolls. I would have to guess that it is more of a mixture between Black Morass and The Obsidian Sanctum.

Quote Originally Posted by Crusantos
    Where do you get troll raid from? I can understand the hyjal part but not troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by WyriHaximus
    We are battling big ass dragons, huge fire elementals, gone mad paladins and you worry about something small like this?

Quote Originally Posted by superleon
    Assault on the Ruby Sanctum..

First you must face the assault of Halion's servants, Saviana Ragefire, Baltharus the Warborn, and General Zarithrian, before squaring off against Halion the Twilight Destroyer, a new and deadly force in this realm.
    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb

I think you're on the right lines there, and it would certainly be an interesting encounter. If not a tad nostalgic.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Aramos
    Where do you get troll raid from? I can understand the hyjal part but not troll.
    There were trolls at the Mount Hyjal, and trolls at Zul'Aman =D
    Even troll on this forum

Oh a new raid ^^ Thats nice. I expected something like that. They want arthas to be the final evil, so this is another place to fight and gear up. i would not expect that raid to be more difficult than ICC. I expect it to be the biggest "too easy" qq since wrath release. iLevel 277 people raiding content made for people with 40 itemlevels below.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Astray
    Oh a new raid ^^ Thats nice. I expected something like that. They want arthas to be the final evil, so this is another place to fight and gear up. i would not expect that raid to be more difficult than ICC. I expect it to be the biggest "too easy" qq since wrath release. iLevel 277 people raiding content made for people with 40 itemlevels below.
    it looks like more of a preparation for deathwing to come out in cata and not the final boss of expansion.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by sluggs
    it looks like more of a preparation for deathwing to come out in cata and not the final boss of expansion.
    Exactly. Seems like some type of a teaser, or transitional instance, to get people heated up and ready for an expansion based on Twilight and Black Dragons.

I can see some cool stuff happening with Wrymrest Temple.

Just some theorycrafting...

Perhaps the other 2 sanctums will be Emerald and Azure(?).

Maybe eventually the Emerald Sanctum could have something to do with a future expansion involving The Emerald Dream?

I know Blizz wants to eventually do something with The Emerald Dream....maybe that portal will have something to do with that.

Just a little theorycrafting...

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Aramos
    I think he means back in BC Zul'Aman was released after Black Temple (Ruby Sanctum after ICC) and could be like a Mount Hyjal style encounter.

15+ Year Old Account

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    * Number 2. The lieutenants are sub-bosses which will each drop an Emblem of Frost. Halion is the main boss. While the activation of Heroic difficulty is different from the Obsidian Sanctum, the overall raid format for the Ruby Sanctum is very comparable.
    * You're likely to find some random pieces of armor on par with Lich King loot, similar to the items Onyxia dropped while Trial of the Crusader was the top-tier raid. You can also expect to see some more trinkets and things of that nature.
    * This raid will not only provide a bit of additional content to pair with the current content of patch 3.3, it will be the beginning of an advancement in the storyline for Cataclysm.
    * The plan is to have a normal mode and a heroic mode just like Icecrown Citadel, so far there is no plan for a Sartharion +1/+2/+3-like encounter.
    On the front page, from Zarhym.

Im forseeing a Black Moras type encounter killing a wave of (since its a raid) 10-15 mobs while protecting some member of the red dragonflight and after every 5 waves a boss comes .

Black Moras was merely a setback!
    Sha of *Gay* Pride!

Man this shit sounds hot, I really can't wait to play it. I was expecting some 10 man troll instance like Zul'Aman but w/e. Only thing id love to see implemented in the game again is timed loot for all guilds who do Hard Mode stuff. Because let's face it, the only difference between a Hardcore guild and a casual guild is just efficiency. One clears ICC normal mode in 2 hours and the other takes 2 days to clear it. Thats where in my opinion it be nice to have some timed loot in this new Raid content.

Normal mode
    Heroic Mode
    Timed Heroic Mode