Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Arena 2vs2 setup

I've now played ~50 games with a Holy Paladin, we both are fairly good geared, I'm on 30k HP, 800 resil and ArP soft capped, he has 25k HP ~900 resil 20k mana and we seem to get totally OWNED by double DPS teams and the Resto druid + affli lock setups, and I wonder, how do we handle those?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Arena 2vs2 setup

Might come in handy telling us your class.

Just a thought. :P

I'm guessing you're a Warrior, but seeing you lose against Affli Locks that has to be impossible. Which other class stacks for ArP in Arena though?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Yea, im arms warrior and its pretty much like... Cyclone/Fear/Root spam... its just impossible to win against that setup..

Deleted

During the first stun on the druid you should switch to the warlock pet and keep him from summoning a new one. When your pallies stun is off CD again, you should fear + stun the druid and get a bladestorm on the warlock. Now the healer is pretty much locked up for about 10 seconds and the warlock can't bubble himself with the pet. Atleast this is what I see most warriors do.

Imho double dps should pose no problem with your comp, I would be talking to your paladin double dps rely mainly on cc on your healer then burst. Your paladin has many defensive capabilities more so then any other healing class I believe make sure he is using blessing of sacrifice, divine sacrifice as to not get cc'd whilst sharing the damage, using aura mastery if one of you is going low to make sure heals get out and if all else fails he can bubble the length of all these cd's should be enough time to kill one of them, But my best tip for double dps get him to hammer someone as soon as combat starts usually forces a trinket. Tired and at work but a few tips hope this helps and makes sense ofc