question for all you rets out there

Do you guys have problems reaching high numbers on fights that last about a minute and a half?

I know we have to stack our seal and stuff but i pulled 5.9k today in os 10 3 drake when i normally pull 9.5-10k in longer fights in icc 10 like saurfang and festergut
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: question for all you rets out there

For 1,5 - 2min fights I use to use a haste potion 2-3 seconds before the battle so I can stack my SoV faster.
    By this way I managed to pull in OS 10 3d like 7,5k.

15+ Year Old Account

4 target? in 1 minute and using SoV i imagine? take 13-16 sec to stack to full
    switch seal

10+ Year Old Account

If the target is going to die fast, I usually just use SoC.

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    4 target? in 1 minute and using SoV i imagine? take 13-16 sec to stack to full
    switch seal
    1 target. 3 drake zerg
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai
    1 target. 3 drake zerg
    well then you fail..
    check your priority

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai
    Do you guys have problems reaching high numbers on fights that last about a minute and a half?

I know we have to stack our seal and stuff but i pulled 5.9k today in os 10 3 drake when i normally pull 9.5-10k in longer fights in icc 10 like saurfang and festergut
    You aren't utilizing hand of reckoning enough. ;D ..Joking; seriously don't do that though..
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

Seems a bit odd, mate. I pull around 8k on OS 3D zergs that I do when bored.

But to answer your question. In theory, you should be doing higher damage the shorter the fight. It may just come down to CD usage.
    Can't have a crusade without crusader aura.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Vanagandr
    Seems a bit odd, mate. I pull around 8k on OS 3D zergs that I do when bored.

But to answer your question. In theory, you should be doing higher damage the shorter the fight. It may just come down to CD usage.
    depends on how short the fight is since with a 45 seconds fight stacking SoV for the first 15 seconds will hurt it a bit i often find myself doing ebtter on fights that last 2.5-3 minutes than short 1 min fights.

If you are doing 10man OS3D and don't have a chaman yes, it will take 15sec on average to stack, however, I haven't seen so far one raid of that kind without a chaman. I can pull 6.8k en 30sec fights with SoV (in heroics) and I've got terribad gear so you must be doing something wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie
    this change is to help players like you..... you know..night elf with tyrannical beheader...

Azharok - Dalaran EU

I personally experienced some bad RNG last night all through ICC, VoA, and the daily random. I usually sit around 40%, yet I was seeing 20-25% crit rate some specials (mainly DS and SoV). I was barely able to sustain 6.2k on boss fights, which is very low for me. Might have just been a bad night for me, thought it was a little fishy because it persisted through multiple instances. Now after hearing your complaint, I'm beginning to think something might be up.