Page 1 of 3
LastLast

I killed Mal'Ganis in 17seconds.

Heroics are getting ridiculous now.

Whats the quickest boss kill you and your group has ever accomplished?

http://img132.imageshack.us/i/detailssr.jpg/

http://img205.imageshack.us/i/recount.jpg/

http://img8.imageshack.us/i/nerdgasm.jpg/

15+ Year Old Account

Re: I killed Mal'Ganis in 17seconds.

Damn arcane spec seems hard to play nowadays.

So, completely out gearing an instance makes it pathetically easy to clear it? This is news?
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

and you don't kill him you defeat him gg
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I once went into HoL with 5 DPS for my random. It was four hyper-geared people that had queued in their hybrid roles, but all were DPS. And then there was me. We killed the second boss in 9 seconds. :l The poor sap didn't even finish his speech.

wow...11k dps thats umm...unimpressive...as arcane, for heroic bosses, I can easily do 15k with out heroism

Quote Originally Posted by Solidmage
    Damn arcane spec seems hard to play nowadays.

All I do when I pop stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    I once went into HoL with 5 DPS for my random. It was four hyper-geared people that had queued in their hybrid roles, but all were DPS. And then there was me. We killed the second boss in 9 seconds. :l The poor sap didn't even finish his speech.
    Haha, that is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Temma
    wow...11k dps thats umm...unimpressive...as arcane, for heroic bosses, I can easily do 15k with out heroism
    Yeah, happily provide a ss and I'll accept that, I do have terrible gear.

I've downed Loken n 19, Herald Visaj in 14, the ice boss in Occ in 13, the first boss of UK before she finishes the first phase, yimiron(with mages blinking of course) with out coming out of the freeze as mages were buring him down so fast.

It's sort of become a pastime for use to do heroics with no healer and go for fast kills. I can screen shot my records next week if I decide to open my accoutn back up on monday if anyone likes
    I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traejun
    I've blown up punk ass dragons before...I'll do it again.

Would this count? I've done over 13k once on this guy but I have that screen on my PC, not on my laptop.
    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”
    ~G.B. Shaw

Hadronox in 12 secs, Moorabi in 19 secs and Noth in something like 45 secs on 10 man

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Professor

Would this count? I've done over 13k once on this guy but I have that screen on my PC, not on my laptop.
    Hell yeah, thats insane!

Ha sweet just had a boss like that today to, though my group setup was pro for it :P

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3...1910221413.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Cóza
    Ha sweet just had a boss like that today to, though my group setup was pro for it :P

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3...1910221413.jpg

Haha! The trash is more of a challenge is it not?

I kill heroic bosses in 16 seconds with full pugs. 18-20 seconds if the pugs are especially bad. And I'm not an arcane mage.

Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

Did HoL with a mage friend and did 16k/10k him/me as meta and killed Loken in 19 seconds. :/ Would be a lot faster if I didn't have to throw up CoE/Corr/Immolate before I started to actually do dps, although I shouldn't have bothered with immolate.

I've had a 16 second kill on Herald Volazj, Killing before the first insanity cast was completed.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathbanana
    i have 10sec kills on alot of the heroic bosses
    SS or it didn't happen ^_^

IMO all this epeen flexing is kind of silly. Heroics are intended to be done by entry level toons in blues. You are 4 TIERS of gear above the intended gear level. If you aren't doing that kind of dps on these dudes, I would wonder about you. Blizzard has created a system that requires high end people and entry level people into forced mixing.

All day long I hear the QQ about how people suck and how you out dps them and such. Have you ever considered that with you doing 11k dps in heroics, no one else can do anything? I guess in the end, my opinion is that while I know this is all about doing it as fast as you possibly can because you CBA to spend more than 15 min in a heroic; why don't you stop or slow down and smell the roses? Why don't you use some of your epic badassery to help the new guys instead of shitting all over them?

More than likely, if you are honest with yourself, you can remember a time when you were the newb in blues being dragged along though an instance, scared you would screw it up for the leetzors. TBH I'm way more impressed with the guy taking time to help a stranger to get better than I am with 11k dps on Moorabi.