Important - This news post will be updated multiple times in the next hours! Stay tuned! There is a lot more Patch 3.3.3 info coming!
Update #7 - Added the new model of Mekkatorque and Vol'jin.
Update #6 - Added a small info on the two new mounts,
Update #5 - A few more details on the Ruby Sanctum from Zarhym
Gnomeregan will be recaptured before Cataclysm!
A couple of very very very interesting achievements were added to the game files with this patch. I'm pretty sure it wasn't intentional but ...
- Gnomecoming King - You assisted High Tinker Mekkatorque and the Gnomeregan Exiles in the recapture of Gnomeregan's surface.
- Gnomecoming Queen - You assisted High Tinker Mekkatorque and the Gnomeregan Exiles in the recapture of Gnomeregan's surface.
Apparently, parts of the pre-Cataclysm event have been deployed in this patch and retaking Gnomeregan will be part of it!
Blizzard didn't forget about horde players, it looks like Trolls will play a big part in the pre-Cataclysm event for the Horde :
New taxi nodes
- Durotar - ET - CC Prologue Troll Taxi Bat Start (#438)
- Durotar - ET - CC Prologue Troll Recruit End (#439)
- Durotar - ET - CC Prologue - Troll Battle End (#440)
After going through the patch files I found a couple of extra spells that might be related to the event, see the spell comparison part of the new. Also, both Vol'jin and Mekkatorque had their appearance updated.
A few extra models have been added with this patch.
- Two new mounts, the Blazing Hippogryph and the Wooly White Rhino. Important - For the moment, both mounts are TCG rewards but it could change in the future if we consider that UDE and Blizzard aren't working together anymore. We'll probably hear from the blues about that at some point.
- An updated model for Anduin Wrynn, the son of Varian Wrynn!
So far it looks like the patch notes were accurate and I couldn't notice any new class change when comparing spells tooltips. I won't list them another time just to avoid confusion, the patch notes are fine.
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
The new Ruby Sanctum raid instance IS NOT PART OF PATCH 3.3.3 but a beta version of the map and the loading screen are already here.
Zarhym also posted a few more details on the instance and the loot you will find here.
The Auction House interface has been improved and now let you auction stacks of the same item without having to use an addon. The Battleground Queue interface has been slightly modified to include the random battleground and call to arms bonuses.
Patch 3.3.3: Frozo The Renowned