Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3.3 - Build 11573

A city...for trolls?.... I'M BACK BABY! FINALLY THEY RECOGNIZE THE TUSKS!

Good god i've waited for this day for years, finally we get a rasta themed place to call our own,

Jammin mon!
    If at first you don't Succeed....then you fail.

Sure, frozen orbs are easy to get. Still only 1 person gets em after an heroic. And since they translate to flasks now I still think there will be a period in the beginning where you can make profit from 5-6 orbs to whatever the price they get after things settle. Frost lotus 35 g, frozen orb 5 g. The price should end up somewhere in between.

Bwahahaha, just needed 50 lvls advantage and tier 10 to get rid of those pesky lvl 30 mobs, good job Gnomes ;D
    i kid i kid, but seriously trolls need some love too.

Troll love! Wooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Solidmage
    Way to completly destroy the prices on every server on everything. I mean yeah pots going for 10g and frost lotus' selling for 5g may be good for some people, but why would people even want to make them for such a low profit? Lol.
    I think this change is for the good of strong guilds who has their own alchemists burning off either a lot of time grinding or a lot of gold-spending on AH, to make the guild benefit from their efforts.

And in my opinion, dirty AH-golddfarmers and their needs are far less important than making it easier for a good guild to share the fruit of their professions for a more reasonably amount of grinding. I mean, it's not like you can't get a lot of gold in other ways anyway, if that's your only goal anyway.
    Sneaky bastard who constantly wears Chef's Hat, or as I like to call it: The Hat.

"The only one knowing to not stand in a whirlwind is the one wearing a cooking hat?" <-- Question from healer when the other two melee DPS died on last Gundrak boss.

City for a city! The gain Gnomer, they lose Ironforge! Would be awesome!

Incoming hundreds of threads about people ninja'ing frozen orbs.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by willjones410
    I wouldn't want to make the Dwarves angry.

Gnomeregan was merely a setback.

GNOMES TO BATTLE GNOME POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! about time we get it back

If you check the text of the quests/achievements, it says the surface of Gnomeregan. Seems it'll still be an instance but gnomes will actually have a place of their own.

Can't wait to see more of this information.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Quote Originally Posted by willjones410
    Awesome!? IF is the best city in the alliance, nice for gnomes to have somewhere to go on a side note. Trolls should get Zul'Gurub for a city that would be awesome.
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

Probably ain't gonna happen, but I really hope Horde players can get the "Gnomecoming Queen" achievement somehow--it'd be highly fitting for my Gnomish Engineer, who is a Tauren Druid.

(To answer the obvious question: Why do I like buddying up to gnomes when I'm a Tauren? Because I like feeling tall. >:3 )

Deleted

YES! i get my home back!!! And our Prince grows up, never thought the day would come

I just wonder if it's actually going to result in a new city, retaking the surface and all that. Do you think the gnomes would rebuild knowing what's below? I forsee an instance...
    I heard today that nobody is perfect. Now I'm afraid I don't exist.

I have an feeling that we gonna see more patches soon slowing changin the little things so we slowing grow in cata.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavek
    If you check the text of the quests/achievements, it says the surface of Gnomeregan. Seems it'll still be an instance but gnomes will actually have a place of their own.
    Its just gonna be dalaran i think in the middle of at the side an instance(sides easier for the horde to get in) and a city with alot of high tech stuff i hope its gonna be cewl so i can kiss IF goodbye i want more high tech stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBorne
    Awesome!? IF is the best city in the alliance, nice for gnomes to have somewhere to go on a side note. Trolls should get Zul'Gurub for a city that would be awesome.
    ZG trolls=/= horde trolls....
    I hope they make gnomer beter then IF since i have been there for 2 years now i like to see something new.

Blazing Hippogryph. DO WANT.

yay Anduin is finally growing up! Maybe he won't have about 1 health now lol
    "The reign of a nation is infinite, where as the leader is finite."
    -The Commander

Doh, I leveled Tailoring on my Shaman just for the two mounts and then dropped it to level Engineering... now they add a new tailoring mount .