Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Patch 3.3.3 - Build 11573

Vol'jin 3.3.3

another pic from another angle if compared from earlier post.

Edit, hoping that he get more details, give him a nice weapon glow and such, maybe whole modell ain't final.

Sorry for crappy English, im from Sweden.
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

Stood in the Fire NefariousNinja's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Mix in zombies to this world event for even more fun!

Pretty poor model i think....woohooo we take a standardtrollmodel, make him a bit bigger and strap him in old epics. :

in my opinion all major lorecharacter should get a really unique characterdesign, like Varian Wrynn, Sylvana or Jaina, not just an ordinary charactermodel with some epics.

Quote Originally Posted by Brattak
    Pretty poor model i think....woohooo we take a standardtrollmodel, make him a bit bigger and strap him in old epics. :

in my opinion all major lorecharacter should get a really unique characterdesign, like Varian Wrynn, Sylvana or Jaina, not just an ordinary charactermodel with some epics.
    Look at how many revamps Sylvanas went through, I have a feeling they are going to do what you suggest and that is just a place holder. At least I hope so. Even if it isn't, at least Vol'jin doesn't look like a lvl 32 anymore.

10+ Year Old Account

Well i miss the old Shoulder he had, but heck i guess armor on modells need to evolve (even Thrall might have to put away his old gear to hadle the Cata)

PS i have thought of grabbing some armor pieces here and the to make a Vol'jin set with his current look, any1 knows what part his modell uses on live?
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

Deleted

Holy tauren!

And it's about time Anduin got older. He does look a bit...disabled? in his face.

Atleast it's better than the scraps of fur and wooden masks on his shoulders which he wore before. Lets hope they can all get further upgraded, however, I doubt Thrall will recieve anything new due to the fact he'll have new gear come Cataclysm.

Now, does anyone of the PTR mind going to Silvermoon and seeing if Lor'themar has been updated? Please? :'(

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Amuno
    Atleast it's better than the scraps of fur and wooden masks on his shoulders which he wore before. Lets hope they can all get further upgraded, however, I doubt Thrall will recieve anything new due to the fact he'll have new gear come Cataclysm.

Now, does anyone of the PTR mind going to Silvermoon and seeing if Lor'themar has been updated? Please? :'(
    The gnome king and the troll guy were the only ones to get new gear.Anduin new model ain't yet in patch. I think not even blizzard know who Lor'themar is sorry >.<.

Item - Chamber of Aspects 25 Heroic Tank Trinket - Melee attacks which reduce you below 35% health cause you to gain 4968 health for 10 sec. Cannot occur more than once every 30 sec. (Scaly Fortitude)
    So how the fuck are pally tanks with blood draining supposed to die, ever?
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Romeolo
    The gnome king and the troll guy were the only ones to get new gear.Anduin new model ain't yet in patch. I think not even blizzard know who Lor'themar is sorry >.<.
    So what's Mekkatorqe wearing now? Or whatever he's called?

It'd be hilarious if we recaptured the city and the isles and then the cataclysm ripped them both to shreds.
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Can someone post a picture of the new look for the gnome king?

Deleted

So what will happen with the Gnomeregan instance if they recapture it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreezlol
    So what will happen with the Gnomeregan instance if they recapture it ?
    That stupid, time wasting instance can rot in Hell.

Quote Originally Posted by flvrflvskid
    if this is what they are going to do w. frost orbs they need to remove the need option on them all together to avoid the asshole ninja need then leave grp
    OR... everyone could hit need from now on. nobody is ninjaing them then.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

• Gnomeregan Overcloak - Right Click to don a cosmetic cloak. Will cover the appearance but not the effect of any existing cloak. / Instant, 1 sec cooldown
    • Orgrimmar Overcloak - Right Click to don a cosmetic cloak. Will cover the appearance but not the effect of any existing cloak. / Instant, 1 sec cooldown
    Could this be the a small step towards finally getting some sort of cosmetic-only/appearance gear for us roleplayers?
    "Like it's MY fault some BIG dragon knocked me into a cave full of LITTLE dragons!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight View Post
    The community didn't go down the shitter because of the LFG system, the LFG system just introduced you to the shitty community in a horribly effective way.

Here the new look of Mekkadrill

i have a suggestion about Anduin

the lore guys have a several storys tucked away in the past which involved great friendships between small groups of chars, Thrall and Grom, Medivh, Llane Wrynn and Anduin Lothar and several others.

we've never actaully seen a group like this portrayed in WoW beyond mostly just being told people are frends but coming in Cata we have Liam Greymane, Med'an and now also Anduin Wrynn all coming forward as young adults.

its all very "next generation...y" which is kinda cheezy :P but i think it could really be kinda cool if we see them out and about and they bounch off each other as im thinking they might.

PS. For Gnomeregan!
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

Helo any 1 got an authendicator and that cant play on ptr?

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    [...] If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Deleted

FOAR NOAMGAN rofl thats gonna be funny , its good to see that anduin finaly grew a bit^^