Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3.3 - Build 11573

Quote Originally Posted by Schrille
    Here the new look of Mekkadrill
    I'm sorry, I had to lol at German Mekkadrill

any 1 got problems with logging into ptr?

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    [...] If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

nope, but looks like we got some lagfests starting again on normal servers

I'm just downloading WoW-0.3.0.10522 - since this is a 1.6GB file, I have to ask, is the new patch a 0.3.0-0.3.3 (or 0.3.2-0.3.3) file or a 0.0.1-0.3.3 one?
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

I guess its time to eat all orbs off AH before its too late.

I want 1000 flasks made in 3.3.3 ;D

Quote Originally Posted by NathSB
    Could this be the a small step towards finally getting some sort of cosmetic-only/appearance gear for us roleplayers?
    Rather sounds like a quest-related cosmetic buff that changes your cloak to display Org/Gnome colors, without losing the stats from your actual cloak. Though the For Gnomeregan/the Darkspear buffs indicate the main event will be similar to the Battle for the Undercity anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhi the Paladin
    And it's about time Anduin got older. He does look a bit...disabled? in his face.
    Well look at his father :
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted

That hippogryph..... midsummer festival mount?

I like the new mounts, auction house and BG features but some of the items getting nerfed it price buy this. Not sure if i am happy about that

Not from midsummer.

Source: http://www.wowtcgloot.com/

Meh, would've liked that Rhino mount...

Quote Originally Posted by wooshiewoo
    YES !

We take Gnomeragon back, wooohooo !!
    Eh. The troggs could've kept at least Eragon.

Quote Originally Posted by jereminion
    winning random battlegrounds giving 25 arena points...

well looks like arena is finally gonna get more than 10 people participating including me
    Doing the daily now gives 25 arena points.

The Icecrown Healer Ring Proc has been renamed to "Chilling Knowledge".

edit: Also a new Feat of Strength has been added:

Quote Originally Posted by dulci5
    My HS is gonna be set to Gnomeregan REGARDLESS of what any new cities in Cataclysm bring, win! Also Ruby Sanctum looks sweet, wonder what iLvl stuff will have in there.. Oh, and Rhino mount is so much win I simply cannot comprehend it..

Edit: 'Gnomeregan's surface' hmm that makes we wonder if we'll recapture it all or just the part above ground in Dun Morogh.. really hoping for all of it :-X
    Remember there is still that level underground before the actually instance, this and the surface are the places the could be recaptured and most likely expanded into a city size area whilst still having the instance there. With possibly some changes to it i don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Anilusion
    Not from midsummer.

Source: http://www.wowtcgloot.com/
    and yet again i had my hopes up

Quote Originally Posted by Cados
    Remember there is still that level underground before the actually instance, this and the surface are the places the could be recaptured and most likely expanded into a city size area whilst still having the instance there. With possibly some changes to it i don't know.
    I figure that there will be an above ground city but Gnomer will still be an instance as to not erase an instance from the game. Alliance will probably just be able to go downstairs and enter a portal and I imagine Horde will still have to take the teleporter.

Not only would it not make any sense to have an instance you fight in, when it's also a home city
    There are instances under Stormwind and Orgrimmar.

I wouldn't be surprised if they scrap Gnomeraegan as an instance completely.

Not only would it not make any sense to have an instance you fight in, when it's also a home city, it wouldn't be a huge loss anymore anyway.
    SURFACE. Also, Stockades and Ragefire.

I wouldn't be surprised if they scrap Gnomeraegan as an instance completely.

Not only would it not make any sense to have an instance you fight in, when it's also a home city, it wouldn't be a huge loss anymore anyway.

Nobody does it. Ever.
    the Gnomeregan instance has been voted one of the worst instances in the game many times by players and there was a video interview a long time ago where some of the dungeon designers mentioned it as one of the instances they would like to redo.

i suspect there might be still be an instanced part but i think the whole interior may well get redone to better fulfil the promise of the steampunk techno-city its supposed to be.

two other things to think about:

1. this could just be the 1st phase of more phases to come (so maybe its not just the surface...)

and

2. both Gnomes and Goblins have transporter technologies so you might very well have "portals" in both Gnomeregan and the new Goblin city in Azshara.
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

RHINO MOUNT FOR MA TAUREN OMYGOD ;D ;D ;D