Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3.3 - Build 11573

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef
    ps. Anduin Wrynn = Jainas new love romance / boyfriend, i bet she gets lonely now that arthas and kael are dead maybe she needs another blonde guy in her life...?

I bet Anduin Wrynn has the personality of thrall,kael,arthas and varian all in one...
    wut? That would be creepy. He is no older than 17 and shes probably in her 30s. If anything, Varian would be Jaina's new love romance. He needs another hot blond wife
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Eltarach
    Why are Anduin's eyes blue? It looks like the Lich King's eyes - Bad influence by Bolvar?
    Hes da new lich king...or maybe arthas was his real daddy and varian doesnt know...

10+ Year Old Account

who was varians wife?

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef
    who was varians wife?

http://www.wowwiki.com/Tiffin_Wrynn
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Ok, looks like one of the best patches ever!!
    I like everything I see.
    btw Anduin looks so good

Quote Originally Posted by Jonkheer
    don't think so. Alliance and Horde are both getting their event. Ally gets Gnomeregan horde gets the troll event. SO i think that both factions get a new city in cataclysm! can't wait.

And maybe we can get a caverns of time of the old gnomeregan instance
    No. And again, NO.

It's bloody obvious what is happenening. Gnomes get top of Gnomer and Trolls get Echo Isles back for new 1-5 zones for the gnomes/trolls so they aren't shortchanged with the same areas as Dwarves/Orcs at least to start with.

Again, they've said NO NEW CITIES. They repeatedly said it would just create more ghost towns like Silvermoon and Exodar.

Again LET. IT. GO. They are going to be starter quest hubs, not cities.

10+ Year Old Account

I wanna see this new Audin model next an adult human model.

I'm excited now ;D

Question for those who have gotten onto the ptr what gear do you start with? T9 or t10?

10+ Year Old Account

I'm guessing that the retaking of each area will be a sort of Wrathgate-style event, and that in the patches following this one, the gnomes and trolls will be shown repairing/rebuilding their respective areas until they are finished in Cataclysm.

t9 and relentless gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Anilusion
    t9 and relentless gear.
    That means?

15+ Year Old Account

Mekkatorque and Vol'Jin's New Models: It looks like they both just changed clothes...and that they changed into something very much more badass.
    Jorundr, Blood Elf Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Belkar Bitterleaf
    "Run, my pretty little chunks of XP, run!"

Quote Originally Posted by Patrîot
    That means?
    Not current content so oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon The Wizard
    Mekkatorque and Vol'Jin's New Models: It looks like they both just changed clothes...and that they changed into something very much more badass.
    Mekkatorque doesnt look badass he looks like a paladin healer with the whole healing mace going on

Quote Originally Posted by Lemming81
    No. And again, NO.

It's bloody obvious what is happenening. Gnomes get top of Gnomer and Trolls get Echo Isles back for new 1-5 zones for the gnomes/trolls so they aren't shortchanged with the same areas as Dwarves/Orcs at least to start with.

Again, they've said NO NEW CITIES. They repeatedly said it would just create more ghost towns like Silvermoon and Exodar.

Again LET. IT. GO. They are going to be starter quest hubs, not cities.
    I may be mistaken, but I'm fairly sure they have said "no new sanctuary cities" and not "no new cities". Of-course this doesn't mean we will get new cities either. Gnomer would make a great city, the structure is already there at-least, but Sen'jin would need to be built pretty much from scratch... who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzler
    I may be mistaken, but I'm fairly sure they have said "no new sanctuary cities" and not "no new cities". Of-course this doesn't mean we will get new cities either. Gnomer would make a great city, the structure is already there at-least, but Sen'jin would need to be built pretty much from scratch... who knows.
    Gnomeragons surface is reclaimed it doesnt say all of gnomer so I doubt brand spankin new cities will be released

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

This might be minor, but they also updated the graphics of Doomhammer. It now has a wolf sign on it and it looks like a proper artifact 2 hander compared to what it looks like now on live.

10+ Year Old Account

If i was a gnome or troll, i would be proud to have a major city of my race whatever it takes. Ghost town or not, lore-wise it would be good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by IlluminusDk
    Gnomeragons surface is reclaimed it doesnt say all of gnomer so I doubt brand spankin new cities will be released
    Correct, but this may be a gated event, like Quel'Danas, over time we may reclaim more of the city... all speculation ofcourse. Whatever it is, it will be awesome for the gnomes... but I personally doubt they'll reclaim the surface and just leave the rest of the city to the Troggs. Makes little sense. Makes more sense in a military push to reclaim a city, to work in stages.

Nice Blizz destroys another profession. First they make it so you can it easy to get Arctic Furs and now everybody has at least 2-3 bank bags full of Enchanting mats. Now frost Lotus are worthless and they are removing the CD on making the clothes (Spellweave, Moonshroud, Ebonweave). Dont worry Titansteel Bars are next. Maybe Blizz should reread there Terms of Use and see that they are affecting the "essence" of the game. I dont play WoW just to make gold but i dont hate it either.

I was excited with the increase to the drop rate of Frost Lotus coming because I knew while lowering overall the amount of gold I will probably be making with an item with a greater supply also creating more lasting price competition on the AH I would be able to retain a few more flasks without cutting into profits nearly as much. Unfortunately, to make these purchasable with Frozen Orbs makes me want to shift to transmute and drop herbalism. My professions are not terribly competitive unless I am chugging flasks and elixirs, which is absurd in most situations and still ignores herbalism having no real value except for money.

Now, I do not want to be doom and gloom about this since the markets fluctuate so much, but the only benefit of being an alch/herb was a reliable source of income. The change simply seems too extreme and players are going to overreact what with the influx of Frozen Orbs from what was gathered soon after the release of the random dungeon finder. They will not exist in the volumes everyone expects, but everyone will still expect the prices to remain so low.

A couple Frozen Orbs for each of the materials would probably have been better to not cripple the price entirely and not raise the price of orbs absurdly.