Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3.3 - Build 11573

either the instance will be deleted (thank god), or it'll be somewhere within gnomeregan(think stockades)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted

Am i the only one who see the text under the picture ???

"Don't be silly, the Frost Lotus price is obviously a bug."

finally Vol'jin looks as cool as he deserves to...

actually.... one more thing must be done to Vol'jin to give him what he deserves....

Special Tusks! they could split out into multiple tips like antlers or just be emblazoned with special runes but he NEEDS special tusks

Flasks are overpriced anyway and the frozen orb market is saturated, these changes are good.

Lol @ people who complain, overreacting much?
    Warrax, Fury Warrior
    Silika, BM Hunter

I don't imagine this will be on the PTR for long, the only things that need to be "tested" are the modified Dungeon and Battleground LFG features (which are awesome, btw). My money is seeing this in the next two weeks on live, since this isn't a major content patch, contains no new raids/dungeons.

You guys need to stop gazing longingly into Anduin's eyes. Here's the important thing. He is no longer a child, so THAT must mean the child invincibility shield has worn off, and he is now killable.

EDIT:Assuming of course that Blizzard noticed this so he'll just vanish from Stormwind and only appear in scripted events.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

This gonna be awesome!!

im all for model updates but wasn't Vol'jin a SHAMAN?! cause i am pretty sure i remember him HEALING Rexxar with chain heal in those extra rpg missions at the end of WC3?! WHY IS HE A ROGUE NOW!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by ryuke09
    im all for model updates but wasn't Vol'jin a SHAMAN?! cause i am pretty sure i remember him HEALING Rexxar with chain heal in those extra rpg missions at the end of WC3?! WHY IS HE A ROGUE NOW!?!?!?!
    Vol'Jin knew shammies would be nerfed come cata, so he re-rolled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

He's a shadow hunter.
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Vol'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Saberoy
    Now I have high hopes for Anduin to become more than just the whiny kid in lore, and possibly a future strong leader. Let's see some personality instead of "Have you heard any news of my father?"
    Read the (canon) WoW comic if you want some Anduin stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Tulduru
    He's a shadow hunter.
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Vol'jin
    oh my mistake, who was the troll shaman that helped rexxer in the rpg missions?

Quote Originally Posted by dulci5
    I would kill for a Wooly Kodo.. Right now they're just big leathery beasts, imagine them with long hair all over their body and hair infront of their eyes, would be so win! ;D
    I've not had a chance to ready through all the posts yet, but wanted to post before I forgot about this post. There are currently wooly Kodos in the game wandering around the barrens. http://www.wowwiki.com/Wooly_Kodo
    Signature by Shyama

New feat of strength added it seems: " Emblematic " as a feat of strength.

' Earn any variey of Emblem ' yes, with the typo included.

Probably Sen'jin. Who the village is named after and who died in WC3.

Am I the only one who is incredibly excited about the healing trinket?

Obviously, I'm only speculating, but if I had to guess, it looks like we're getting a pseudo-Wild-Growth effect on our heals, probably with either a 12 second Proc duration + 45 second ICD, or a 20 second On-Use effect + 2 minute CD.

Even assuming that the Wild Growth effect doesn't scale with SP, we're still looking at roughly 8k extra HPS for 8 seconds out of 45 (assuming a 4-second windup time to get everyone HoTed up). On fights with lots of raid damage (Festergut, Sindragosa P3, Anub P3, Twins, Marrowgar Bonestorm, etc.), the majority of that healing goes to Effective Healing. Even assuming as high as 50% overheal, we're still gunning for an extra ~45,000 healing per 45 seconds: 1k EHPS from a single trinket is awesome.

It's about time healers started getting fun trinkets - DPS has been getting them all along.

10+ Year Old Account

you are quite correct dude, it was vol'jin, but he was a shadow hunter, a shadow hunter being some kinda wierd shammy offshoot, his spells where healing wave, hex, some kinda totem thingy and some kind of group Divine Shield

http://www.wowwiki.com/Vol%27jin
    Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzler
    I may be mistaken, but I'm fairly sure they have said "no new sanctuary cities" and not "no new cities".
    You are mistaken, friend. It was stated quite explicitly at Blizzcon that they're not going to make more faction capital cities that people will abandon once their new city smell wears off.

Rokhan, and he was a shadow hunter...

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by fishface
    Rokhan, and he was a shadow hunter...
    Chain heal isn't a shaman-only spells, Shadow hunters use it too. Think Shadow hunters were the first ones to use chain heal in warcraft games.. they also use totems. A shadow hunter is sorta a blend between a hunter n a shaman, but with the "dark side"