Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3.3 - Build 11573

Quote Originally Posted by Hessie
    bout time we take back Gromer from those bloody level 30 elite troggs!!

Fixed for ya 8)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Dextros

Fixed for ya 8)
    And yet you didn't fix the typo ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Nulgar
    I may remember it wrong, but he did show some interest in (arcane?) magic - or at least Jaina's boobs. So he may become an Adept of the Kirin Tor.
    Alas, it's archery that Anduin liked.

Calling it now:
    Anduin Wrynn, the mighty Hunter.

Now it's kinda official and i can't believe it.
    Gnomeregan free again?
    I'm just speechless, how long have we waited?
    For Gnomeregan!

Afaik, (haven't been on ptr since ulduar) but the PTRs revert realms back as if they were new realms, and the AQ opening had AQ mobs in the Barrens, so I think that is what you're seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by khazai
    Afaik, (haven't been on ptr since ulduar) but the PTRs revert realms back as if they were new realms, and the AQ opening had AQ mobs in the Barrens, so I think that is what you're seeing.
    Ah that must be it. Forgot about that. Haven't been on ptr for a long time.

Why exactly are people complaining about falling prices? We are at the end of an expansion.

People will not be farming these mats after cataclysm so we need some other source of fast supply.

Oooh, I hope that Blazing mount isn't with the TGC. I'd love to get my hands on one and don't want to waste hundreds of real dollars trying to get a set of in game pixels. D: Especially when I already PAY to play the game as it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Has anyone managed to defeat the Crown Chemical Co. using the Dungeon Finder? I'm curious as to what the [Heart-Shaped Box] reward will contain, but every time I queued up the server was forced to reset shortly afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemming81
    No. And again, NO.

It's bloody obvious what is happenening. Gnomes get top of Gnomer and Trolls get Echo Isles back for new 1-5 zones for the gnomes/trolls so they aren't shortchanged with the same areas as Dwarves/Orcs at least to start with.

Again, they've said NO NEW CITIES. They repeatedly said it would just create more ghost towns like Silvermoon and Exodar.
    They also said you would never be able to transfer from a PvE server to a PvP server.
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

Hmmm, Anduin is growing up, huh?

<lichkingvoice>

I know what you're thinking...

But Arthas was just a setback!

</lichkingvoice>

Quote Originally Posted by Pumps
    They also said you would never be able to transfer from a PvE server to a PvP server.
    This. And They also said they would never allow flying in azeroth, had no intent on revamping the old world to allow it, and that they wouldn't make goblins a playable race. Yet look what is happening in Cataclysm. ;3
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Grrr where the heck is the flying carpet pattern!!!!!
    But at least the frost lotus is cheap now

I love the ,,no more cooldown on Titansteel'' ^^

Btw look at Vol'jin skills
    Coud it be that he wants to take over Orgrimmar? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    There's a few reasons why those cities are dead.

They are new and never gained any type of nostalga over the years. There's hundreds of people who could debate for hours over which city is better, IF or SW.

No one has any use for a new city that is not even on the same planet or continent where all of the leveling/instances are.

They were designed by a monkey (See Darnassus)

With the action now coming back to "vanilla"; people might find new reasons to use these cities. Especially since you can now fly.
    In vanilla, you chose a different home city depending on where you spend most of your time in azeroth.

But Silvermoon and Exodar aren't really placed conveniently.

Echo Isles and Gnomeregan are in the same zone as another capital.

Also, layout has a LOT to do with if people hang out there.

Both SW/IF are well designed cities. Once SW got an AH it was as populated as IF. Darnassus sucks because its location sucks, its layout sucks.

If Blizzcon is any indication hopefully, Blizzard will finally revamp some of these cities layout and HOPEFULLY get it right.

I get the feeling the Anduin model has the death knight eye glow on the sides. Could just be me.

I hope Gnomeregan looks awsome, the tram system would probably be extended, connecting it to Ironforge. I also wonder what will happen to the trolls, maybe Sen'Jin Village will become Sen'Jin City? They COULD turn that area into a city or at least make it larger and because it's so close to the water they could add some docks onto it (even though the Horde use airships), the Trolls do deserve something, at least gnomes have been able to enter their city, the trolls haven't seen since they fled it

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqen Hghar
    Alas, it's archery that Anduin liked.

Calling it now:
    Anduin Wrynn, the mighty Hunter.
    http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/wo.../Anduinbow.jpg
    Then again, in this frame we see him wielding a sword, at other times he was wielding one of Valeera's daggers. Does that make him a rogue? Seriously, like his father, he did show some melee prowess, he's likely becoming a warrior.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nulgar
    Then again, in this frame we see him wielding a sword, at other times he was wielding one of Valeera's daggers. Does that make him a rogue? Seriously, like his father, he did show some melee prowess, he's likely becoming a warrior.
    But you know what weapon is actually recurring? His bow.

Anduin the Mighty Hunter. Calling it, now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqen Hghar
    But you know what weapon is actually recurring? His bow.
    I only recall him using a bow when he went hunting (royalty-style, not hunter-style) with diplomat-half Varian, see his clothes in your pic and http://www.wowwiki.com/File:AnduinWCS.jpg
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.