Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Re: [Minor Spoilers?]Retaking of Gnomeregan

Quote Originally Posted by dogpie
    Also, this logic is stupid. We can defeat Ragnaros, Kil'jaeden, Archimonde, Illidan, Kel'Thuzad, C'Thun, Yogg-saron, The Lich King, but we can't defeat Troggs?

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
    No, in fact that 'logic' is completely accurate. In-game levels do first and foremost indicate a player's story progression. A Trogg, for example, might be just as powerful as a random mob from Outland or Northrend. Only when a mob is named and labeled as individual does a level loosely indicate strength in lore.

In the case of us, the heroes, a level doesn't indicate power directly, but shows that we have advanced further in the story-lines and therefore are more experienced.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostwood
    No, in fact that 'logic' is completely accurate. In-game levels do first and foremost indicate a player's story progression. A Trogg, for example, might be just as powerful as a random mob from Outland or Northrend. Only when a mob is named and labeled as individual does a level loosely indicate strength in lore.

In the case of us, the heroes, a level doesn't indicate power directly, but shows that we have advanced further in the story-lines and therefore are more experienced.
    Any sources to prove your reasoning? Thats just your opionion. I can say that low level mobs are usually lower power entities (like human bandit, wild animals and smaller sized versions of the ones that are higher level (level 30 infernals in ashenvale are much smaller than high level infernals) so one can guess that level is also an indication of power in some way ( but one must admit that it is not so obvious after level 60). Anyway its highly affected by gameplay mechanics and it is absurd to try to guess power level by ingame level or story point.
    A level 72 shoveltusk should be powerfull enough to save gnomeregan or 5 of them could ambush balnazzar (varimatrha´s brother) and kill him if you use level to determine power.

Quote Originally Posted by HellBurn
    Power to the gnomes !

You avoided my examples. When 25 "heroes" are capable of pushing back Kil'jaeden and defeating Archimonde, and are capable of destroying OLD GODS, entities that battled with the Titans who created Azeroth, destroying the leader of the devastating Scourge that broke the Kingdom of Lordaeron, why are we not capable of destroying Troggs that took over a little Gnome city? I am not talking about level. I am talking about their power in the sense of lore.

Troggs <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Lich King
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aman%27Thul&n=Vuldin

Quote Originally Posted by laur0511
    cummunism is an utopia that cannot be applied to real life. fortunately, video games aren't real life; therefore it can be applied there, making things more fair.

By that Logic Heroic Van Cleff ownes Ilidan's ass.
    They are both...named.

The brotherhood shall prevail madafackars ;D <--- he was right lol
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by Aelith
    i hope that the gnomes go deep into gnomeregan and go too deep so they all die from the radiation, gnome race becomes deleted from the game and we get a better race
    I really like this idea!!! GNOMES GO DIE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dogpie
    Troggs <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Lich King
    but they are radioactive Troggs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirion_Azuremyst
    If you look at the zone map just west of Gnomeregan...

http://mapwow.com/?lng3=52.196044921...5132336&zoom=8

...you'll see there's nothing there at the moment. With this area becoming flyable, I imagine that's where the 'surface' Gnomeregan is magically going to appear.
    You can also see this empty area on the Zone map of Dun Morogh in-game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix View Post
    I'd ride for the sole fact that its a huge cock. It'd be hilarious.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Valiriel3
    Low level mobs in-game are NOT low level mobs in lore. Sometimes, Lore needs to be looked at closer.
    Exactly. The level of mobs or player characters doesn't tell how powerful it is, it rather means the timeline of the character.