Thread: Addicted.

Addicted.

Okay, just though this would be a fun topic to bring up and hopefully i'm not the only one out there who's experienced things like this:

A few times i have tried to click stuff on my computer desk like my cigs, drink etc

This one just happened recently while leveling my priest, In SM GY I physically tried to look down the tunnel in the crypts...

Am i addicted ??? Has anyone done anything similar to this, If so please share

Re: Addicted.

What ?
    - Trim

I sometimes hold down my vent talk button when talking to people in real life.
    Because some players aren't looking for anything logical, like loot. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some players just want to watch the group fail.

the word you're looking for is delusional, i might recommend you see a professional.

not addicted a intense RPer.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshy
    This is the stuff i mean

It's just a break from doing something in game to doing something out of game. Happens more easily if you're tired, or if you've been playing for long points at a time.

Doesn't really mean your addicted, but you may want to take a few to walk around when it happens. Not that I think anything bad would happen if you didn't, just might help out with it happening again.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Moshy
    It's okay I do the same, habit of pressing a button when you're at your PC to talk, nothing wierd about that!

10+ Year Old Account

Sometimes, when i'm about to wake up and i hear some in my house talking half-asleep, i think to myself "What did they just..? Naaa, forget that, i check my log later..." then i reallise it's gone to far...

Or very rarely, when i go out to do something i want to use my hearthstone to get home again.
    Sad but true...

Quote Originally Posted by Silenteyes
    A few times i have tried to click stuff on my computer desk like my cigs, drink etc
    I lol'ed hard.

On topic, not with WoW (or should I say not yet), but ages ago when I played Counter-Strike, I once woke up to my phone alarm (similar beeping). First thought? "Shit, I didn't buy the defuse kit".

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&cn=Doomwise

Enjoying the WoW adventure since June 07. With friends. Always for fun. The way I like it.

10+ Year Old Account

I fiddle with my hands a little and expect my car to appear under me.

Edit to be a little more serious: (As said above) I often hold down push to talk key on vent to talk to someone in the room, and I also tend to find myself trying to talk to guildies on the desktop (I have a screenshot as my background)

I dreamt that I was doing the Airship boss last night. I didn't dream that i was playing, more I dreamt that I was actually their. Needless to say, it was awesome.

Also after playing L4D I found myself having zombie dreams a LOT.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Nyuun
    It's okay I do the same, habit of pressing a button when you're at your PC to talk, nothing wierd about that!
    I do the same, it's only when i am talking/listening too 2 conversations at the same time...and i have do bad habbit of pushing down the button when i sneeze, letting all ventrilo enjoy my godly sound.

Ontopic: About your problem i would recommend taking a night rest of atleast 9-10 houres a day for 1-2 weeks...your body and mind are prob just very tired and you react slower etc...theres nothing that good night sleep can't heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraxiel
    I fiddle with my hands a little and expect my car to appear under me.
    /clap

You done now? :

When I was 5-boxing sometimes I would wake up and, in my mind, try to set my master focus and control 4 other slave "me"s in order to take a shower.

Only really happened when I was still half asleep.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.

I hit shift+B (opens all bags for me) on my desktop way to often, and as posted above I hit my vent key when talking to people who sit next to me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuany
    I hit shift+B (opens all bags for me) on my desktop way to often, and as posted above I hit my vent key when talking to people who sit next to me lol.
    I'm always bashing Shift+B ^^ Just a habit i guess

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac

/clap

You done now? :

Not sure

A few months ago i was traveling and after getting on my plane and sitting down, i thought to myself:

"Shit, forgot to pick up the flight path"

Had a good laugh after smacking myself on the head :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingoat
    It's the only possible outcome. No its not
    The Legendary goat Troll