Thread: CAST'aclysm

CAST'aclysm

So Markco, Thunderer, and I(Jhaman) have created a podcast about World of Warcraft called CAST'aclysm. We have enjoyed this game so much we decided to try and give back to the community. There are plenty of websites out there to get your information about upcoming WoW changes but this podcast plans on covering those in an audio format. You can listen to it while you play the game we all love.

We're fairly new to the pod-casting environment and my microphone is due for an upgrade, I apologize for the mediocre audio quality in episode 1.

This podcast isn't just a podcast tho. We have come to understand that this is a community and only through that community is a person able to truly benefit and learn about this game.

Leave comments, type into our shout-box on the front page, and/or call the hot-line and leave a message for us. Got a question about WoW? While we aren't the excellent blizzard community team, we are veteran players who have been involved deeply in this game and have a good knowledge of it's ins and outs.

The website is castaclysm.blogspot.com

What do you guys think? What can we do to improve? All comments are appreciated. Thanks

Re: CAST'aclysm

We are up to 37 subscribers and are ranked 78th on itunes podcasts for video games, after 1 day! Thanks-guys and keep it coming.