Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: No-CD tranquility

Quote Originally Posted by Syph
    On the subject of Tier 1 setboni; my hunter alt has the 3-Piece Giantstalker bonus - now originally mend pet had a 20 yard range but at Dec 6th 2006 they increased it, giving me a whopping 68-yard ranged heal =p
    lol tobad u have tobe LoS still
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra
    lol tobad u have tobe LoS still
    what?

Quote Originally Posted by Pope
    Just checked Wowhead's comments and apparently this is a known fact since a long time..

you should keep it quiet, and enjoy it.

Or else it will be nerfed like the paladin t3-LoH-cooldown
    I miss that cooldown T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Syph
    On the subject of Tier 1 setboni; my hunter alt has the 3-Piece Giantstalker bonus - now originally mend pet had a 20 yard range but at Dec 6th 2006 they increased it, giving me a whopping 68-yard ranged heal =p

lulz at spamable tranq ... pity ya cant do it with pimped out stats as well.... im sure id see a OMG NERF! somewere down the road :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pope
    you should keep it quiet, and enjoy it.
    Or else it will be nerfed like the paladin t3-LoH-cooldown
    Don't have a druid high enough to worry but this was pretty much my thoughts, although I never had a shot at Pally T3 anyway.

For now, shhhhhh and tranq plx
    Quote Originally Posted by Ion Hazzikostas
    LFR justifies the creation of more raid content when millions of players are able to see content. Only a few thousand people actually saw Kel'thuzad, but millions saw Deathwing. The reason Mists of Pandaria is starting with 18 bosses and adding larger raid tiers than we have had previously is because many players are going to see the raids through LFR.
    So Hardcore elitest raiders trying to get LFR removed are in fact essentially trying to kill off their own content!

I have 8/8 Cenarion on my main still in my bank. I can spam tranquility if I want... but really there's no point considering even if you were ever in a situation where it would be justifiable to do this... your mana pool wouldn't hold out.